Future Fantasy Itinerary Changes - When Will We Know?

kathi

DIS Veteran
So right now, the Fantasy port changes are through mid-October. Has anyone gotten word, either from DCL, crew member or TA when we can expect more information for sailings through the end of the year? Particularly the Eastern - wondering if they will all be changed to the Bahamas/Western (which would significantly impact B2B holiday cruises).

We have a cruise on the Fantasy scheduled for January 2022. We haven't heard anything about port changes. We are scheduled for Tortola, St Thomas, and CC and just booked some excursions with Disney for each port. But we are keeping a close eye on any developments.

So right now, the Fantasy port changes are through mid-October. Has anyone gotten word, either from DCL, crew member or TA when we can expect more information for sailings through the end of the year? Particularly the Eastern - wondering if they will all be changed to the Bahamas/Western (which would significantly impact B2B holiday cruises).

I'm wondering the same!! I'm kind of *assuming* that another round of emails will go out in the next week or so, but who knows! We sail Dec. 5th!

We sail B2B Christmas and New Year. If it's going to be the same cruise, we may opt to do something different, but with it being prime travel time, it will be hard to book something else. Just really want to know!

We sail on the Fantasy 11/6-11 and nothing has been changed. It has always been Nassau, CC, day at sea, CC again then port.

We are on the 11/14 sailing which is an eastern Caribbean cruise and haven’t heard anything. I am hoping to hear something soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter