fyi- new Travel Channel Disney xmas special

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
saw this on the cb and wanted you guys to see it too, The specail is with Samantha Brown at 12am and Fri at 9. I missed it tonight but have the dvr set now :cool1:

also the food channel has one too- its on again at 12am too

It was a really good show. Now I wish I had a trip planned for this year. I loved the lights on Cinderella's castle.

It was good. We are leaving Thursday, so I am looking forward to seeing the Castle lights. Can't wait.

DH and I watched it last night and I almost cried!! We were supposed to be there this week and had to cancel our trip. The lights on the castle were amazing.

I watched it and was crying half the time and almost crying the other half! eeeekk I can't wait!

It was a very good show, and I LOVE the fact that they snuck in some scenes from Disneyland. I would love to see the Reindeer Round Up there! I can't wait to see this show again.

The lights on Cinderella's Castle are gorgeous and ingenious and you should have seen my husband's face. He is basically a knock off of Clark Griswold (Christmas Vacation) and our house looks similar to the one in that movie every year. When he saw the lights for the castle and how they were dyed to match and blend in, you could see the hallelujah chorus going off over his head.

I was in Disney last Christmas and I must say they've done a far better job this year. I was almost a wee bit disappointed at how "bland" the MK looked last year at Christmas. So, now, I have another trip in my head for 2008, even if it's just for a couple days!

I love Samantha Brown's shows. I will definately check out the show this Friday as it will help to build the excitement of being at MVMCP on the 18th! Also, the WDW Christmas Special on The Food Network with Raven was great! I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter