GAC for autistic child

karynnix

<font color=green>Cleaning the house while the kid
I was considering getting a GAC for my 6 year old son (he is high functioning autistic and OCD) when we go in June. There will be 10 of my family members traveling together. Will we all be able to go in the rides together using the GAC or will we have to split up? I would love to hear from anyone who has been in this situation!!

What is GAC? I will be traveling with my 2.5 year old son who has a development delay and possibly, autism.

Thanks
Melodie

karynnix said:
I was considering getting a GAC for my 6 year old son (he is high functioning autistic and OCD) when we go in June. There will be 10 of my family members traveling together. Will we all be able to go in the rides together using the GAC or will we have to split up? I would love to hear from anyone who has been in this situation!!

We've been told by the CM's issuing the GAC's that it will work for up to 6 people including the person it is issued to.

karynnix said:

I think there is a limit of five or six being able to use the GAC quiet area. (Makes sense, as if you get too many people, it's no longer an appropriate quiet area.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter