Galavant!

GatorChris

Not of This World
Anybody else watch this show? My wife and I were rolling in the floor with this show. Hilarious! Reminded me of the type of humor of the World Showcase Players. Going on the wish list for sure.

We watched all 4. The first episode I wasn't so sure about, but I think it got better as they went. A bit raunchy at times (I have 13 and 16 year old girls, so I don't have to worry AS much as before, but still would prefer less of that...). We loved the song about love that they sang in the dungeon!

Last night after the finale DD13 was really blah and I asked her if it was about the way it ended (she really gets into movies and shows) and she said yes. Surprisingly she still thinks Madalena and Galavant should be a couple!?!

Last night after the finale DD13 was really blah and I asked her if it was about the way it ended (she really gets into movies and shows) and she said yes. Surprisingly she still thinks Madalena and Galavant should be a couple!?!

What?!?! I was really hoping she got thrown off a cliff or something.

I know! (Of course they obviously need her alive for the next round.) DD thinks it was the "fame and fortune" that did this to her and she can change back to her former self :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter