Game: DIS Unplugged Message Board GO FISH! NEW CHALLENGE! Post #419

Yep.

We had fun with it ... we had the kids ask. ;)
They loved all the hoopla and the hobby horse races.

Do you pin trade?

Yep.

We had fun with it ... we had the kids ask. ;)
They loved all the hoopla and the hobby horse races.

Do you pin trade?

I guess I technically do, as I have bought some surprise packets just to trade with and have traded with CM's. Mostly I just collect ones I like!

Have you stayed at over 7 different Disney resorts (it can be worldwide!)?

Yup! Loved each and every one of them - POFQ, AKLV, ASMu, PC, GCH, PP, CBR, SSR, and OKW.

Do you go deluxe?

:) We try to do deluxe when we have the extra $$$... love CR, AKL, and BWV. (SSR is okay too)

:wizard: Have you been to WDW on a major holiday?

Yep. Did 4th of July last year. We were the first on Thunder mountain, then got to stay on splash mountain for 2 times. It was crazy busy, but we had a plan and it worked great.

Do you pack a lunch to take into the parks? Not just snack food.

YES! I pack our lunch every day!

Let's seeee....

Here's one that I've done :goodvibes

Have you ever started at Epcot, picked up a Fastpass for an attraction, walked THROUGH Epcot to DHS, spent the day there, then went BACK to Epcot to ride that attraction with the Fastpass?

YES! I pack our lunch every day!

Let's seeee....

Here's one that I've done :goodvibes

Have you ever started at Epcot, picked up a Fastpass for an attraction, walked THROUGH Epcot to DHS, spent the day there, then went BACK to Epcot to ride that attraction with the Fastpass?

Uh, no. Go fish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter