Game suggestions

sk!mom

DIS Veteran
Looking for game suggestions for our family Thanksgiving. We are all adults and college kids with one 15 year old.

We have Apples to Apples and all but the 15 year old have played Cards Against Humanity. We've played Heads Up and Speak Out gave us an entertaining Christmas a couple of years ago.

Our Christmas afternoon game tradition is to play LCR for scratch offs.

So what's a new and fun game?

I think we're going to go with all card games for the holidays this year. Been having a hard time with a lot of the seniors being unable to participate in anything with reading so I thought everyone overall might mix more happily into groups with their favorite card games so that we make sure everyone is included somehow.

We recently played Bananagrams. That worked well for our large group.

Depends on how many players you have - there are some really great games out there!

Pandemic is lots of fun, but max 4 players
Mysterium is another great game and can have (I think) 7 or 8 players. that one requires a little prep as someone has to lead the game.
We play Carcassone with our kids a lot, it can take up decent table space but it's easy to learn

Sushi Go is fun and I think there's a party edition that accommodates 8 players.
We also like Wits & Wagers, and Codenames for big groups

Along the lines of Cards Against Humanity - one of our newer favorites is What Do You Meme?

This would be my suggestion too.
I get a new game for us every year and I picked What Do You Meme for this year. I'm hoping we all like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter