GAME: The Great ANZAC Pretend Planning on Paper PTR - Out and In for ADRs (05/04)

Which Option do you prefer?

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 4 castles: MLB or SYD > HK/HKD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > LAX/DLR > Florida/WDW > Barcelona > Paris/DLP > Home

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm all into bunking together. I can do with a private jet too!

I included the Asian Disney as most flights into Europe involve a stop in Asia so why not visit a Disney Park while we're at it...

Ladies, shall we think big?

How about a budget of about say $10,000. I then propose we try to organise a Disney World Tour. We can then test our budgeting and planning skills. So we can include:
1) HK DL
2) TDR (we'll just pretend that no damange was done and that there are no potential radiation risks...)
3) DLP
4) Its a short hop to Barcelona where we can get a DCL transatlantic cruise to Port Canaveral
5) WDW
6) DLR
6) A short break at Disney's new DVC property in Hawaii

then home!

Somewhere in there, we can squeeze in:
1) a Adventures By Disney tour, choices are a plenty. Maybe China, Italy?
2) a few more cruises...perhaps on one of the new ships? or even an Eastern Mediterranean cruise? The itineraries for the Magic for the rest of 2012 will be released soon. (Yes I know I am tragic cruise junkie...)

I am all for being at a park during Christmas. The atmosphere was absolutely magical!

Oh, and I will post a photo of my Disney luggage that I bought whilst I was at WDW....

I like the idea; just exclude TDR....and your budget is way to tight. I think we should be looking at $25K.

Oh please count me in as well.....I would love to travel with you guys. Even if its not real!

:thumbsup2 Will update the starting line!

Definately bunk together. Much cheaper and it provides the opportunity for some girly giggles about the events of the day. I thnk shushh's trip is a little ambitious for a $10k budget. Can we do something similar but with a few less stops? What about

1) DLP
4) Its a short hop to Barcelona where we can get a DCL transatlantic cruise to Port Canaveral
5) WDW
6) DLR
6) A short break at Disney's new DVC property in Hawaii

then home!

I can help with pricing for that one. It will be about 2k per person. That is the price we paid for Sydney/Barcelona/Orlando/SanFrancisco/Syd

Is this airfare? It can't include accommodation nor tix nor food!! (Much less shopping :rolleyes1).

I like the sound of this, just the right combo I think.

Long haul between here and Paris....what about a stopover in HK? We can fly Cathay...

I'm all into bunking together. I can do with a private jet too!

I included the Asian Disney as most flights into Europe involve a stop in Asia so why not visit a Disney Park while we're at it...

I like the idea of a stopover...

Hmmmm...I know an airline that flies Melbourne - Sydney - LAX or SFO :rolleyes1
Aren't they generous :cutie:

As we are flying in the opposite direction, I was kinda thinking MLB to HK for this trip, and bypassing Sydney. Plenty of those that do....

.....bypassing Sydney I mean...:rolleyes:

I've voted.

Was just reading everyone's descriptions and Queenie and Shushh's ones make me giggle.

Queenie - well everyone knows why I would be laughing, her and her no need for inseat entertainment LOL has been a long running debate between her and I. She thinks I am ridiculously extravagent for paying more for tv's and I think she is mad to suggest I take children on such a long flight without them :lmao::lmao:. And scarily enough the description of Dominatrix resonated with my images in my head of her so much it is scary. But she truly is the Queen with her 5 castle status. I bow down to her :worship::worship:

Shushh because seriously she is the planner extraordinaire. And I have to say, her little boy, the way she describes him throughout the trip report totally cracked me up. He was clearly trying her patience on a "squilllion" different levels but the positive spin she put on his "enthusiasm and moods" made me laugh out loud so much. As the mother of a slightly more highly strung personality, it was a joy to read "between the lines" :rotfl2: and truly understand how much she loved him but how much he added new dimensions to the trip. I think anyone who can haul around so many people deserves a medal. Anyone who has been on an overseas trip I'm sure can attest to how difficult it is getting everyone ready on time, but 21 people, well that is just madness.

OMG, I seriously LOVE my description! Somebody DID read my posts right before I went away :lmao:

And like Battymum, I love the private jet option! Anyone friends with Russell or Nicole?

Can I vote we go at Christmas time. Always wanted to see the Disney parks at Christmas.

And which park are we going to - WDW or DL????

I vote WDW.

There is so many wonderful photos and information on Christmas in Disneyland on the Superthread if you haven't already looked. There are lots of photos. I love Christmastime at Disneyland

I voted.

I'd we are doing the trans Atlantic cruise we will have to base our travel time against these departure dates would we not.

Oh and finishing in Hawaii is just perfect.

So I just did a rough booking enquiry - Round the world ticket

SYD - Tokyo - Hong Kong - Paris -(bit tricky here, think you have to go via Madrid) Barcelona (insert DCL cruise here)- Orlando - LA - HON -

$4500 -

5 Castles, and a cruise!

To be back in Syd 24th December - (probably should see our families for Xmas) will need to allow 6 weeks, leave early to mid Nov.\:)

Really, I should do some work!!!

SYD - Tokyo - Hong Kong - Paris -(bit tricky here, think you have to go via Madrid) Barcelona (insert DCL cruise here)- Orlando - LA - HON -

$4500 -

5 Castles, and a cruise!

To be back in Syd 24th December - (probably should see our families for Xmas) will need to allow 6 weeks, leave early to mid Nov.\:)

4.5k for 5 castles and a cruise - bargain lololol

I voted.

I'd we are doing the trans Atlantic cruise we will have to base our travel time against these departure dates would we not.

Good point. Transatlantic dates will mean we can't do the Christmas visit and I would really love that. What if we fly the Europe/Orlando leg and take a panama canal cruise or a mexican riviera one?

$4500 -

5 Castles, and a cruise!

Well, that still leaves us with about $20.5K for the rest of the trip. :thumbsup2

4.5k for 5 castles and a cruise - bargain lololol

And change!

Good point. Transatlantic dates will mean we can't do the Christmas visit and I would really love that. What if we fly the Europe/Orlando leg and take a panama canal cruise or a mexican riviera one?

When is the last transatlantic cruise? Is there a cruise in November at all?
Christmas decs go up in late November/early December'ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter