Game: The Image Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very good picture, but definitely not a perspective you usually see.
111405396-O.jpg

*Withdrawn because my entry was late*

Three posts!!! 2:44, 2:44 and 2:46. hehehehe just when people are around to play I have to go, darn. Do you think we should use mine? since the server says I sqeeked it in first?

I do not mind either way.

If you know you have a pic then post a quick reply with text claiming the spot, then you can take a few moments to add the pic in your preferred size. If you are not sure, then the race is on!!

Mikeeee

hopefuly I can be back to play this evening

I agree with JR (he got his in first :) )

Also, if you click preview before you submit, it'll show you if someone has already responded.

This one is less than a month old (check EXIF :thumbsup2 )

IMG_9802.jpg

TPBM is of a Mickey head-on-a-stick. (love those!)

_chill_ said:
I agree with JR (he got his in first :) )

Also, if you click preview before you submit, it'll show you if someone has already responded.

This one is less than a month old (check EXIF :thumbsup2 )

IMG_9802.jpg

TPBM is of a Mickey head-on-a-stick. (love those!)

He did not list the photo to see next :confused3

Yeah... I want to see a 'Mickey head-on-a-stick' (premium ice cream bar)

TPBM = The picture below me. :)

How did you post anything anyone requested :confused You are supposed to post the picture requested and then request another. You just jumped in and threw in a picture :confused3 This post doesn't work like the OP was planning IMHO!

DizneyNutz said:
How did you post anything anyone requested :confused You are supposed to post the picture requested and then request another. You just jumped in and threw in a picture :confused3 This post doesn't work like the OP was planning IMHO!

He posted a picture that included a perspective of the castle that people normally don't see. The flower was in focus and the castle was the out of focus background.

The then requested the next picture to be less than 1 month old. Kind of an odd request, but a request none the less. So if anyone was in Disney over the last 4 weeks go ahead and post your picture and request another.

I think the only "problem" we seem to be having is that there are times when more than 1 person posts a picture and makes a request. Then the next person might not be responding to the correct post. So I vote that it should be the first new post that gets the continuance.

It might be good idea that after you post to go back to the thread and see if anyone else posted as well. If there was and you were second, then go ahead and edit your post to remove your request for the next picture. I think leaving the picture you posted is ok, just remove the request for the next image below me.

Make sence?

H18 said it best...

Remember, if you click on 'Preview Post' before you click 'submit', it will show you if someone has beaten your post (so you can adjust). Sometimes it goes for hours, other times mear seconds. :teeth:

Now... where's my Mickey head? :rotfl:

when I got beat out, I just went back and removed it, and left the note that I had been beaten to the punch.... wasn't a big deal.

I agree, the first response is the one that should be followed up on.

First should be honered. looks to me like he said HIS photo was less than a month old, not the one he wanted to see. Anyway have it however you like?

OKAY, OKAY, I've got a Mickey Bar pic! just a sec whilst i upload it....

mickeybarcropped.jpg

TPBm is.... Eeyore!

JR6ooo4 said:
91996175-M.jpg

I have another I would have added but it is not on this comp or OL. It was from the top of SFR tree.

anyway:
TIBM is less than 1 month old! (pluss or minus some)

Mikeeee

also being the photog board:
Do you think cropping some of the blank space on the right would help? Putting the edge of the castle almost to the right edge of the frame?

AWESOME shot! I'm no professional, but I think it looks great just the way it is. I'd be blowin' that one up and framing it on the wall if I were you!

DizneyNutz said:
First should be honered. looks to me like he said HIS photo was less than a month old, not the one he wanted to see. Anyway have it however you like?

What are you Nutz? LOL J/K... He said the image BELOW me is less than a month old.

I too agree that if you accidentally post a picture after someone else beat you to it, just go back and either remove the photo, or your request for TPBM...

I see the post know and stand corrected, I was looking at chill's post. I did remove mine as OP stated. :thumbsup2

IM000728.jpg

The image below me is a towel animal...

°O°Joe said:
What are you Nutz? LOL J/K... He said the image BELOW me is less than a month old.

I too agree that if you accidentally post a picture after someone else beat you to it, just go back and either remove the photo, or your request for TPBM...
I was confusing to separate posts :guilty: As stated I stand corrected, MY BAD. I removed my post.

First-timer said:
the image below is......... tinkerbell[/QUOTE]

Just when I though I didn't have a Tink pic, I find one!!! :cool1:
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/kgendron12/2006%20Trip%20Photos%20-%20June/Magic%20Kingdom/DSC_1412.jpg

TIBM is Lightening McQueen! KA CHOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter