Garden Grill after changes a few months ago?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to GG in the last few months? It looks like they changed from rolls to cornbread, the salad is different, and they serve apple pie instead of the berry shortcake. Can anyone comment on the changes? Is the steak different?

Paging mr morrow on YouTube just had a video out in the last couple days where he went to Epcot with his mom and sister and niece(?) and they ate dinner at garden grill. It looked good. Might be worth a watch to see this part.

Paging mr morrow on YouTube just had a video out in the last couple days where he went to Epcot with his mom and sister and niece(?) and they ate dinner at garden grill. It looked good. Might be worth a watch to see this part.
Awesome! Thank you!

A semi-unrelated note- we happened to be in Epcot for opening day of GotG. We were in Creations store, turned around, and there was Mr Morrow. Saw a couple of other major bloggers in the store before we left.

Awesome! Thank you!

A semi-unrelated note- we happened to be in Epcot for opening day of GotG. We were in Creations store, turned around, and there was Mr Morrow. Saw a couple of other major bloggers in the store before we left.

That’s fun. We have seen a few over the years but never Nathan. I love his genuine enthusiasm. I especially love when his family comes for a visit. Those are my favorite videos of his. Seeing his little (niece?) do things for the first time is very fun. She is such a cute kiddo.

I ate there at the end of February for lunch after the Princess Half Marathon. I really liked the cornbread. Everything tasted great, especially the turkey. I cannot say if the steak was different. It did have a chimichurri sauce. The apple pie with ice cream was tasty. The service and character interactions were excellent.

Has anyone been to GG in the last few months? It looks like they changed from rolls to cornbread, the salad is different, and they serve apple pie instead of the berry shortcake. Can anyone comment on the changes? Is the steak different?
Depending upon when you go, the dessert may change back to berry shortcake. They seem to do seasonal desserts, so Apple pie was the 'winter' dessert.

These pics are from December 2023 at Garden Grill. I don't have any pics of the entree platter. Everything was tasty though!IMG_20231210_175222209.jpgIMG_20231210_175218270.jpgIMG_20231210_183029350_HDR.jpgIMG_20231210_182952284.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter