Garden Grill and Coral Reef????

Cdn Jeff

Earning My Ears
Anybody know what's going on with some of the Epcot restaurants? I have a 2 week reservation and Garden Grill and Coral reef have no availability for any time whatsoever from Mid February all the way out to March 17 (that's as far as I can see today). I know it's busy, but those aren't restaurants that I consider hard to book. And with 2 weeks booked, I've had no issue booking things like Space 220, CRT, and BOG. What's up with these Epcot restaurants?

Garden Grill is still operating at just half capacity … maybe that plays a part ?
Maybe, but even at half capacity, it’s hard to imagine either of those locations being fully booked for all time slots all meals at 60+10 days out.
Plus, there is plenty of availability prior to mid February.

It might be similar to what Biergarten was doing, which was not releasing reservations times until closer to the date. I ended up using a reservation finder to alert me when Biergarten started having available times and booked easily that way.

Garden Grill often has day before and even day of reservations. Frustrating to not have it planned, but at least know it frequently comes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter