Garden Grill..chances of a cancellation?

jobish1

Earning My Ears
I'm heading to WDW on Feb. 16 (right after President's weekend), and have been checking for availability for that night at the Garden Grill for the past 2 weeks, and there is none. I don't want to spend a full day at Epcot, and I did not purchase the Park Hopper option. Should I give up on the Garden Grill or do you think I could luck out and be able to get in (real late is fine) if I call the day of? My son really loves Chip and Dale, and that's the only character meal option. Has anybody been in this situation that could advise? :sad2:

I don't know if you would be interested in it or not, but over at FW there is a nightly campfire/sing-a-long with Chip and Dale. It is suppose to be a lot of fun and you can either bring your own Smore making supplies or you can buy it there. So if you cannot get a ADR for GG, then maybe that would be something else to think about. Good luck. I have a DD that is a die hard C&D fan too and it is a shame that they are doing away with the 2 little rascals at a lot of the character meals.

Thanks very much for the advice. That could be an option for one of our evenings there! And he would probably like that even more.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter