Garden Grill early morning reservation

Corilina

Earning My Ears
If I have a 8:55am reservation at Garden Grill with a 9am park opening. Anyone know the earliest I can show up? I was hoping on showing up at 8am and being done by 8:45am

I don't have personal experience, but have read similar threads on this. It seems like for Garden Grill you are usually seated pretty near your ADR time. Places like BOG in MK that are quick service, they let you go right in earlier, but I don't think that is true for the sit-down restaurant ADRs. Hopefully someone with actual experience could weigh in.

If I have a 8:55am reservation at Garden Grill with a 9am park opening. Anyone know the earliest I can show up? I was hoping on showing up at 8am and being done by 8:45am

You won't be able to sit at 8am with an 8:55am ADR. Keep looking for an earlier time.

Thanks! I had a feeling it was different than BOG but I wasn't sure. I'll keep trying for an earlier reservation.

Don't give up on the earlier ADR, we started with a 8.40am at the 180 day window and now have 8.10am on a 9am park opening day in December. Last year I managed to get 8am ADR about 2 weeks before, I just check several times a day to increase my chances.

We had an 8:10 ADR at Garden Grill- we were let into the park a little after 8. We were seated immediately upon arrival at the restaurant and finished by 8:55. The CM just checked our reservation and let us get in the reservation line at the tapstiles. I thought that as long as your reservation was before park opening they let you in together. I would also try for an earlier time(I just got an 8:20 ADR at Garden Grill for October a few days ago!), but if you don't get it try to get there early and be in the PPO ADR line. They may seat you earlier.

I know when we had an 8 a.m. at Akershus - when people were let in a few minutes early and there were some people that got to the line ahead of us - we were actually seated before them... I'm guessing it may be because of the ADR time.

We had an 8:10 ADR at Garden Grill- we were let into the park a little after 8. We were seated immediately upon arrival at the restaurant and finished by 8:55. The CM just checked our reservation and let us get in the reservation line at the tapstiles. I thought that as long as your reservation was before park opening they let you in together. I would also try for an earlier time(I just got an 8:20 ADR at Garden Grill for October a few days ago!), but if you don't get it try to get there early and be in the PPO ADR line. They may seat you earlier.
Thanks! I found one for 8:35am but I'm going to keep searching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter