Garden Grill Question

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
We have a party of 7. Will we be able to get a table that will seat all of us? Will we have to split into 2 parties?
Anyone with experience in this, I'd love to hear from you.
TIA

Im guessing you would have to be at 2 separate booths... We are a family of 5 and just barely fit in one of the booths... That was years ago when my 3 boys were small

We are a family of 7 and have eaten many times at Garden Grill. We have always had one table, made up of smaller tables pushed together, on the upper level of the restaurant.

I believe they have 2 larger booths on the lower level, may have to wait extra time (30+ minutes) to get one. We did that with a party of 8 once. The other party of 8 we did the tables on the upper level, but we had someone in a wheelchair with us, so that worked better for her anyways.

I believe they have 2 larger booths on the lower level, may have to wait extra time (30+ minutes) to get one. We did that with a party of 8 once. The other party of 8 we did the tables on the upper level, but we had someone in a wheelchair with us, so that worked better for her anyways.
I didn't realize there were two levels. Interesting.

After they reopened, they were only seating on the lower level and having the characters on the upper level behind you for photos. I believe everything is back to normal now, seating both levels. I prefer the booths on the lower level as you can enjoy views of the land better as you rotate and it feels more private. Not sure how many tables they have in the upper level, but they do tend to seat larger parties there (more space, can arrange tables easier.)

Photos on this post

The view.

LOTS of good photos from Meal Trip helps you get idea of restaurant layout.

http://mealtrip.com/photos/garden-grill-lunch-epcot-land-pavilion.asp

Lower level photo from Meal Trip

lower-level-seating-garden-grill.jpg

Upper level from Meal Trip

tables-at-the-garden-grill.jpg

After they reopened, they were only seating on the lower level and having the characters on the upper level behind you for photos. I believe everything is back to normal now, seating both levels. I prefer the booths on the lower level as you can enjoy views of the land better as you rotate and it feels more private. Not sure how many tables they have in the upper level, but they do tend to seat larger parties there (more space, can arrange tables easier.)

They were only seating on the lower level last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter