Garden grill

jwo1976

Mouseketeer
Is something going on with Garden grill in Epcot? We hit our 60 day mark today and looking to make reservations. Nothing is coming up. Looked a week in either direction and nothing. Will it be closed in June? Is it just that popular and its all booked up? Or have they just not released dates yet for there?

My theory is they haven’t released them yet because of the imminent dropping of breakfast adrs for June 14 and later - maybe it is easier to load all available times at once? Like I said, just my own theory.

We are going 6/12-6/15 and had options for lunch/dinner. I think breakfast starts the 14th so I’m wondering if things aren’t loaded yet with the change?

Is something going on with Garden grill in Epcot? We hit our 60 day mark today and looking to make reservations. Nothing is coming up. Looked a week in either direction and nothing. Will it be closed in June? Is it just that popular and its all booked up? Or have they just not released dates yet for there?
Are you trying to breakfast? Those reservations aren’t available yet for booking.

Just booked breakfast for June 28th. I really was hoping for early time other than 8:30.

I love the idea of taking my 3yo to Garden Grill because it has all his fav characters but I wondered how it would fit into a touring plan as the rest of Epcot doesn't appear to have a lot for his age group (I could be wrong - it has been a decade since our last visit!). Is this a good one to try to grab a pre-opening reso for ? Or go for the latest one around brunch time?

We tend to do a later one because it doesn't really set you up location wise for "rope dropping" any of the big rides... Remy is at the back of the park and Frozen on the other side. It depends on your kid, but there is the Nemo ride and the whole aquarium to explore. Remy and Frozen are great kid rides too. There is the little boat ride in the Mexico area... Spaceship earth, Figment, and the Land. There is a playground too which is great for them to burn some energy.

We tend to do a later one because it doesn't really set you up location wise for "rope dropping" any of the big rides... Remy is at the back of the park and Frozen on the other side. It depends on your kid, but there is the Nemo ride and the whole aquarium to explore. Remy and Frozen are great kid rides too. There is the little boat ride in the Mexico area... Spaceship earth, Figment, and the Land. There is a playground too which is great for them to burn some energy.
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. I think we'll try to time it before we leave the park for afternoon nap time. That sounds like there would be enough for us to do to fill a morning!

I love the idea of taking my 3yo to Garden Grill because it has all his fav characters but I wondered how it would fit into a touring plan as the rest of Epcot doesn't appear to have a lot for his age group (I could be wrong - it has been a decade since our last visit!). Is this a good one to try to grab a pre-opening reso for ? Or go for the latest one around brunch time?
There is actually lots for a 3 year old to do at Epcot. Has many any height attractions. More rides for a 3 year old than Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom has. Definitely worth a visit!

How was the cinnamon bread thing? Compared to the former Cinnamon skillet?
So I don’t remember much about the former one, but this one was very good. We also enjoyed the brisket with the ranchero sauce… I don’t remember anything like that before and it was a nice addition to the traditional stuff. We lean towards the family style or plated meals vs buffets so we were so happy to have garden grill as a breakfast option again.

For a three-year-old in the vicinity of Garden Grill, to the right of the entrance to the Land pavilion (as you are facing it) you can find the Nemo ride and Turtle Talk with Crush (cute for all ages). In the Land pavilion, there is a boat ride (get a fast pass, if possible), and then to the left of the entrance to the Land pavilion, you can find Figment's Journey into the Imagination, and the Pixar films (probably the films will be good for a three-year-old--it depends on whether your three-year-old can sit and watch a movie for about 15 minutes--a really cute movie, but still it's a movie). The Figment ride has a lot of interactive activities at the exit, which a three-year old would enjoy. I think all of these rides are running, though there is a lot of construction. (These directions come from memory, so they might be inexact.) There is also a fountain near the Figment ride that looks like a waterfall, except the water is flowing uphill. There is a fountain where the water appears to move from pad to pad. There might be an interactive water play area in the summer. You may also see Winnie the Pooh in an open area between the Land pavilion and Figment, depending on the time of day. Chip and Dale are sometimes closer to the main section of Epcot, but within the Land area, generally speaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter