Garden Rocks Concert Series Returns In 2022!

What/who are the M80's? They are there at the very end, which is when we will be there. Are they an 80's tribute band, or an actual group that I'm just not familiar with? Because the name is so...generic...google made it hard to tell so I thought I would try asking here.

What/who are the M80's? They are there at the very end, which is when we will be there. Are they an 80's tribute band, or an actual group that I'm just not familiar with? Because the name is so...generic...google made it hard to tell so I thought I would try asking here.

Looks like they are an 80s cover band.

Looks like they are an 80s cover band.

Ok, thanks. I was hoping I was wrong, I did see that as one of the search finds. Although it does free me up from wanting to book a dining package or something to see the concerts, I don't have any interest in seeing a cover band while in Epcot for trips that fly by.

Also hoping The Guess Who returns in 2022. Even though there is only 1 original member in the current band, they put on a great show. They were the last band to appear at Garden Rocks in 2020 before the parks shut down and even stepped in and did shows for an extra 2 nights when the scheduled band cancelled at the last minute due to the pandemic.

I was there during that time and they were great!! I remember them saying, "I guess we're the only rock band playing in the United States tonight".

I see Blue October is there when I'm there - I googled them, but I have no clue. Any insight to this band?

I have never been to a garden rocks concert, but we want to go see one in April. How do i purchase tickets to see the concert? I see the dining packages, but none are available. Does that mean the concert is sold out? I don't see where you can just get tickets for the concert without the dining. Thanks in advance for anyone that can answer my questions.

There aren't tickets for the concert. Anyone can go see them. If you want to get a really good seat you can get in line early for one of the shows (there are 3 per day and they do about 3-5 songs per set, and the sets are not necessarily the same). The dining package "guarantees" a seat but it's not necessary (and it doesn't guarantee closeness/type of seat). You can also hear/see the bands just by hanging out in the World Showcase by the theater.

If you like 80's music the M-80's put on a really great show. They are funny and all 3 sets are different. I'm pretty excited they will be playing during my trip in June/July. I wish they would be playing for my March and April dates.

They are a great local cover band. They are a subset of the Hooligans, but playing 80’s music instead of British rock.

I see Blue October is there when I'm there - I googled them, but I have no clue. Any insight to this band?

We saw Blue October at F&W precovid. They were great. During F&G we'll be there 17 days total in March, April, June and July. we're trying to extend our April trip to see them.

Nice article on the return of Garden Rocks.

With the return of GR,I am now just waiting on one more piece to return and Epcot will finally feel like Epcot again-and that is the return of the INTERNATIONAL CAST MEMBERS IN WORLD SHOWCASE!!!! :)

And with Covid "seemingly" becoming more "manageable" every day,I am thinking they will return "relatively" soon!

Disney World Brings Back Another Pre-Covid Favorite (msn.com)

Went to see The Guess Who tonight. It was nice to see that theater finally getting back to normal. We stayed for two shows and they were both packed.
Awesome!

Probably the group most excited about the return of National Acts is the America Gardens Sound/Lighting Team- they had REALLY missed working these big National Act shows!

Do you think Don McLain will do American Pie and Vincent BOTH nights for sure?

What about multiple times each night?

The 2 together would almost fill a Set-maybe he does them as his third Set each night?

The 2 together would almost fill a Set-maybe he does them as his third Set each night?
I have seen Sugar Ray so many times over the years and they do the same songs each set every time they are there. I love just taking the day to watch them :)

I would love to see him but my pass is blocked out when he’s there. 🙁

Wish we were going to be there when MercyMe is performing! Love, love, LOVE: "Greater", "Dear Younger Me", "Flawless", "Best News Ever", "Even If", sooo many fantastic hits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter