Gas just hit 4.00 a gallon in Orlando..

Going to be more people switching to EVs.

Electricity is gonna skyrocket, too (it just will take a few months b/c at home electricity prices tend to have to be approved by each state's power boards)...not to mention all production since oil is used in inordinate amounts of products, over and above its use in transport...

North of Atlanta most stations around me are $3.96. I stopped at costco on the way to work. It was $3.69

$3.89 in Cleveland suburbs. I'm at half a tank and feel like I should fill up after seeing the prices everywhere else.

I see anywhere from $3.99 to $4.25 around me (checked GasBuddy). Oddly, the most expensive ones are usually the cheapest stations on my way home from work.

We are on a list for a lot in a community where you can get around either on foot or by golf cart, including to a planned shopping center with grocery and other retail spots. Plug in electric models are looking good right now.

I had to drive from the Phoenix area to Yuma on Saturday and passed several gas stations that were showing 4.99.

Cleveland suburb. According to GasBuddy, the highest in the area is $3.79. The Costco in Mayfield Heights is at $3.75.

Electricity is gonna skyrocket, too (it just will take a few months b/c at home electricity prices tend to have to be approved by each state's power boards)...not to mention all production since oil is used in inordinate amounts of products, over and above its use in transport...

It's already an issue here with customers reporting their electric bill is 10X more than a normal month.
Our electric/gas company warned us in the beginning of the season that costs were going to rise but I don't think anyone expected this much.
The State is investigating. The same state that closed down a nuclear power plant that supplied 13% of the state's electricity thus driving demand for natural gas for electricity production. Gee wonder why electricity prices are so high here :rolleyes:

Central Massachusetts. I paid 4.09 this morning. Shell station nearby was 4.19. Won’t be buying from them though since they said they will continue to buy from Russia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter