Gay Day for the 1st Time.

mickeem

Crazy4WDW!!
OK, we went to Gay days (at the MK ) for the first time.
Here are some observations....
Red... A ton of red.. It was very cool.
And Yes we wore red! There were only a few people who did not wear red, but black leather. OK, I dont mind that you wore black leather, but in this heat? In the sun?? I cant imagine the pounds you sweated off today!!

And I only saw one drag queen, but she wasnt walking down main street, but she did have a rainbow-feathered Boa on....

Everyone was very nice, even all the CM's almost overly friendly. Kind of weird.
Since we now live here, not sure we'd do it again. Although we had a good time, there were a ton of people, and it was packed.

It really wasnt any different that any other time we have gone to the MK, except for seeing more red, and oh yeah, the drag queen..

Hope all that went had a good time!!!

mickeem said:
It really wasnt any different that any other time we have gone to the MK, except for seeing more red, and oh yeah, the drag queen..

:rotfl2:

Were there very long lines for the rides? (I'm assuming yes)

Yes the lines were long for the more "popular" rides.. All the mountains, and even Stitch got busy at one point, and was a 50 minute wait, but then it dropped to a 10 minute wait a little later.
Must have just been the way the traffic was flowing...

everyone sure was loud in the Castle Hub during the day parade. We really appreciate all that enthusiasm.

Sheesh, every time I see this tread title it says Gay for the First Time!

Glad you had fun. I can't imagine wearing leather in June, I wore it in February and was burning up.

I went after work (around 7:00pm) the place was DESERTED!

If you want to ride rides, this is the Saturday night to go!

Had fun people watching!

Went to PI after that, what a mess they have made of that place! Construction walls everywhere. It too was pretty empty.

I agree!

On our recent trip we spent a few evenings at PI and it ain't looking too good!

Wow.. huh.. weird.

I went to PI on Thursday and Friday.. there were good crowds.. and I really didn't expect good crowds on Friday with the 'One Mighty Weekend' stuff starting. The construction was obvious but it didn't bother me..

But then I spent most of the two nights in 8-Trax, Manniquins and Motion.

J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter