Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

I am moving to Orlando in May and I am so excited that I will be able to go to Gay Days.

Perfect! I THINK Rob and Scott were going to do an early breakfast too, but I am not sure if they made an ADR yet. Darn boys who refuse to plan ahead. :rolleyes:

I have never, repeat NEVER had a problem booking a ADR for TWELVE PEOPLE for the first Saturday in June. And I do plan ahead. We usually call and reserve in May.

MAY is not planning ahead. :sad2: DECEMBER is planning ahead. Which is why I booked MY ADR in December! I HOPE we will see you guys at breakfast. If not, well, we will have a FABULOUS time meeting Muggsie's family and we will look for you boys OUTSIDE! :snooty:

Anything that involves calling before the actual day of is "planning ahead".

And after having been warned that my "DIS friends" were going to be around, my "real life" friends are afraid to come along, so we may not be doing breakfast at Crystal Palace this year.

:lmao:

Anything that involves calling before the actual day of is "planning ahead".

And after having been warned that my "DIS friends" were going to be around, my "real life" friends are afraid to come along, so we may not be doing breakfast at Crystal Palace this year.

:lmao:

FINE. I see how it's going to be. It's because I'm STRAIGHT, isn't it? Well, that is FINE. Whatever. I will eat my puffed French toast and breakfast lasagna and I will be HAPPY. So there!

FINE. I see how it's going to be. It's because I'm STRAIGHT, isn't it? Well, that is FINE. Whatever. I will eat my puffed French toast and breakfast lasagna and I will be HAPPY. So there!

Actually, most of the "real life" friends that join us for Gay Days are straight, so I doubt that's it.

They've just heard stories about all of you and they're . . . .aprehensive. :rotfl2:

hellokittydroppingcandyinthesky.gif
hka8.gif
hellokittydroppingcandyinthesky.gif

Riddle:
What Would Make Gay Days
That Much Gayer?

rainbow.gif
sg27vp.gif
Kitty_xs058.gif
i185619785_82818_3.gif
HKbutterfly.gif

Just hope I don't get in any trouble! :eek:

hellokittydevildecal.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter