Gay days at Disney World

Bi.fingers

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be attending gay days at Disney this year. We are both bisexual, and we love Disney (we are there a lot) Unfortunately the hotel we was wanting to stay at is booked. What hotel does everyone recommend staying at during that weekend? We usually stay at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace in the Disney Springs area but I want to stay where I know my kinda people will be. I want this to be such a fun and exciting weekend and experience for me.

I personally don't think it matters where you stay. The first time I went to gay days, my late-partner and I stayed in Celebration. But we met plenty of family in the parks and went to a couple pool parties at the host hotel to be around other queer people. And that was great! In later years we stayed on Disney property and would see some other gays at the pool and such.

I wouldnt say any single hotel was crawling with gays, but we still met plenty on the trip! So I would just focus on a hotel that still has availability and looks good to you. There are plenty of other ways to find friends, meet up, and partake in Gay Days events.

I personally don't think it matters where you stay. The first time I went to gay days, my late-partner and I stayed in Celebration. But we met plenty of family in the parks and went to a couple pool parties at the host hotel to be around other queer people. And that was great! In later years we stayed on Disney property and would see some other gays at the pool and such.

I wouldnt say any single hotel was crawling with gays, but we still met plenty on the trip! So I would just focus on a hotel that still has availability and looks good to you. There are plenty of other ways to find friends, meet up, and partake in Gay Days events.
Thank you, and I think that’s what we will do as well. Love some pool parties for sure.

It's great to hear that you and your husband will be attending Gay Days at Disney and are looking for a hotel that will enhance your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter