Gay Days at WDW

I'm looking forward to my first visit to Pleasure Island on Thursday night May 31st. It'll be a gay night at Mannequins! I hope I don’t get turned into a donkey (a more Disney suitable term than the first word that popped into my mind). Isn’t that the risk the boys in Pinocchio took? Jumping into the thick of all the fun will only seem foolish to those on the sidelines. I’m gonna dance :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: and join in whatever meet-up is already in progress.
I suspect I’ll be able to get into PI not much before 10pm. Tell me that PI or Mannequins doesn’t get filled up before then.

Well, Mennequins tends to fill up by about 9pm or so on that night, but last year they had a big "Red Pride" party at Motion, and that is a much larger club so it was easier to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter