Gay Days Meet Planned

Coty's Dads

Earning My Ears
Dear all:

I thought I would start another thread since not many people have said they will meet up...if someone else has any other ideas, please let us know....

Let's see if we all can meet at The Sand Trap, which is at the Eagle Pines/Osprey Ridge Golf Course. (You can read a review of The Sand Trap from allearnet at this site http://www.allearsnet.com/ae/archives.htm in about another week or so).

We would like to shoot for meeting around 4:30 - 5:00 pm on Friday, June 2. We could have drinks and snacks and get to know one another.

Do people think they would come? Please let us know if you think you will stop by....Please post on here, or send us a message.

We could certainly plan on another meeting event that evening, or if someone else would like to put something else together, that would be great too.

Dan and I are looking forward to meeting some of our other DIS Board members. Let's make this happen!

Tim

You can count on I(Frank) and my partner(Julio) on being there... We are looking foward to meeting other Disney folks like us. We have been together for 12 years and looking foward to making new friends. See ya there... :grouphug: :cool1:

If anyone is thinking they cant make it because of transportation issues PM me, I can get you there, and back to anywhere you want to go at the world.

Mike

I think that will work for us. Have never been to that spot, and we are always looking for something new at the world!

Ric :)

As far as I know, Dan and I will still be there. There has not been too much response for the meet though....is it because of the location? time? day? If anyone wants to propse something else, we are totally up for it. It would be great if all of us from this board who are going to Gay Days would meet up for some food and/or drink.

Tim

For Tim and I its all about the time...we don't land in orlando till much later, I think about 10ish, so, if you guys do something later let me know.

Adam

How about meeting in Downtown Disney for brunch on Saturday(06/03)? This would make things better for RemixboyNJ who arrive late on Friday night...

Well,

Regardles of how many show up, Bruce and I will be there to provide food and beverage for all those involved.

For all of you in the middle of the planning stages, take a deep breath and relax, you will have a blast!

The only issue with meeting on Saturday, we will be in the Magic Kingdom for the actual "Gay Day" - wearing red...so we won't be able to make it to DTD.

Mike...thanks for being there for us. Dan and I still plan to be there...and BTW, we received your mail. Thanks so much!

Tim

well, Dan and I will be leaving shortly for the airport to be in Disney around 11:00 tonight. We are very excited...looking forward to meeting everyone at the Sand Trap on Friday at 4:30ish pm....

See you then...have fun everyone!

Tim and Dan

Well everyone showed up, and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time. They all have lots of stuff planned for the next few days, enough to make me tired thinking about it! I enjoyed the evening, I hope the rest did.

We miss the rest of ya!

Mike

OrlandoMike said:
Well everyone showed up, and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time.

Well, it is always nice hanging out with you Mike! Sorry I had to dash so early. How often is United early not late? :)

/carmi

Carmi,

you hanging out at the MK today? God it looks like its going to be a hot one! I'm throwing a red shirt in the car, if I get out at a decent hour I'm gonna head over to catch the fireworks and the manditory dole whip! :banana:

Mike and Carmi - "everyone had a good time"???? That's it?! Viki needs to teach you guys some lessons on report writing. If you hit the Magic Kingdom today I hope we'll get some details with complete descriptions of weather, attire and activities. ;) Oh, and pictures of food ala Viki are always nice too!

Saxton said:
That's it?! Viki needs to teach you guys some lessons on report writing.

What trip report? I don't remember a Viki trip report. :rolleyes1

wallyb said:
What trip report? I don't remember a Viki trip report. :rolleyes1

Wally - thanks so much for correcting my mistake. I should have said Viki's long over-due, unfinished trip report. But, hey - what she did write was really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter