Gay Days Question

MSDISNEYFAN

Queen for a Day....Everyday....
My family is planning a trip to WDW during Gay Days and I'm confused as to which is the "official" site..gaydays or gayday?...different sites...

I'm a straight Mom who proudly sports her Human Rights Campaign Sticker on the ol' Mini Van but I am trying to maneuver around the largest crowds...

The schedules of the 2 sites are different for activities and parks.. We are planning on being MGM on Sat for Star Wars and thinking that if this is combined with what is being called "One Mighty Party" on the gayday site that it might be much too crowded..Does anyone know what One Mighty Party entails?...
Thanks!

One Mighty Party is a private event that happens after the park closes. You may notice the catering team setting up bars before the park closes, but other than that I doubt it will effect regular business much at all. Most of the work will happen after the park closes. They will also probably have a stage set up on Sunset Blvd, but once again, this will not effect your day.

Good Luck!

:wave2: Another HRC sticker-sporting straight mom, here!

It seems to be the general consensus that not ALL of the Gay Day folks will show up all at the same time, so unless you are talking about MK on the Saturday (June 3) the crowds will probably wax and wane. I also seem to recall hearing that the Gay Day participants don't usually arrive at park opening, so if you get there early you should be in good shape. Have fun! Wish we were going for Gay Days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter