Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Have a question regarding tshirts for Gay Days. We are planning on changing the names of the seven dwarfes to more interesting names. For example *****y or Horny.... would disney as us to remove our shirts? They we will located on the back. Just wondering:confused3

I would think there is a strong probability that other guests will complain, so you will be asked to turn your shirts inside out. I wouldn't wear the shirts in the parks, but that's just my opinion.

My shirt is not any worse than say a Hooter's shirt.
And I know I've seen those in the park - AND ON 5 YEAR OLDS! :rolleyes:

Thank you for letting me know that there are families at Disney. As a matter of fact I am part of a family. Hmmmm.......

It was silly of me to state the obvious. :goodvibes

I'm sure you'll use good judgement when it comes to designing your shirt.

I am envious!!!! I have been trying my last 3 trips to get Le Cellier with no luck! I have been trying to snag a ressie every day this week to no avail. :surfweb:

Oh well, I'm still happy for you! :thumbsup2

Dreweyj --

We have a ressie for four at Le Cellier on Sunday, 6/6 at 11:55 am that we won't be able to use . . . would you like it?

Let me know! :wizard:

Ali

Ali,

Definitely!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I will private message you!

HEY EVERYONE: There are only two in my party so is there another party of 2 who would want to eat at Le Cellier on Sunday 6/6 at 11:55 AM with us? Just thought I'd extend the offer in case there is anyone like me who's tried to get a reservation there but has never had success!!!!!

Let me know...and in the words of those horrid Pointer Sisters "I'm so excited!"

Drew --

I sent you the info via PM and email -- and I had the time wrong. It is for 1:10 pm.

Please enjoy and I hope you are able to share the magic with another couple. :thumbsup2

Ali

Ok folks any idea when we will exchange cell numbers? I think it was done last year. A little over 2 weeks to go before we are in the world again!:banana:

Hey everyone,

I'm more of a lurker on here but just wanted to join in the excitement of Gay Days! :) I haven't been to Disney since 2008 so, for me, the trip is long overdue and I've been counting down the days. Where are people meeting to watch the parade? Will try to make it to the Dole Whip Meet up!

As for t-shirts, here's a clever one:
apr-micknows.jpg

Hey everyone,

I'm more of a lurker on here but just wanted to join in the excitement of Gay Days! :) I haven't been to Disney since 2008 so, for me, the trip is long overdue and I've been counting down the days. Where are people meeting to watch the parade? Will try to make it to the Dole Whip Meet up!

As for t-shirts, here's a clever one:
apr-micknows.jpg

You are adorable, and i LOVE that shirt!

Great t-shirt! Glad to have you join us. I hope we end up with a better spot for the parade this year. Last year they reversed the path so instead of being at the beginning so we could follow behind it after it passed, we were at the end. Still enjoyed it though.

I wonder what Mickey would say now that he soon won't have to save his voice for parades and shows.

I'm starting to plot out my itinerary. Of course, I'm starting with adding the official park days and the DIS meets! What time is the Dawa Bar meet?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can not wait for this trip! Hoping to see SpectroMagic AND Main Street Electrical Parade while I'm there. Does anyone know if it's confirmed that MSEP will be running that Saturday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter