General Star Wars Discussion

Nonsense. Both communism and fascism are authoritarian systems that put the needs of the state over the individual’s rights. They are both left wing.
:rotfl2:
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."

Anyway, I really love the character design for Jecki Lon in The Acolyte. Looking forward to having Dafne Keen join the Star Wars universe because she was great in Logan.

Anyway, I really love the character design for Jecki Lon in The Acolyte. Looking forward to having Dafne Keen join the Star Wars universe because she was great in Logan.
I do like them, always have a weakness for the horned folks. Also I am excited to learn more about Vernestra Rwoh and see the light whip in action. I am not familiar with the High Republic material so this is a new world of characters for me.

Last edited:

So, how is everyone feeling about the Star Wars: Outlaws trailer? I didn't realize it was out this year.

The trailer does look good from a story perspective, but I have concerns about it being one of these games with seasons and lots of walled content. Ubisoft has had a bad track record with that. Also, it won't be on Steam, which is kind of a bummer for me. A friend will probably get it on PS5, so maybe I'll just check out it out there.

I haven't played any of the games, but my husband is very excited about Outlaws. He can't wait. Hope it'll be good.
I keep meaning to watch a run through of Jedi Survivor, so I'll know what all happens with Cal Kestis, and the rest. I'd love it if my son would play the game. He's not done any SW games yet, but he might try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter