George from the Monorail saved my daughter's life!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
On February 28th around 7:00 PM, we were riding the monorail ~ a must-do before we left for my 5 and 7 year old sons. As we were waiting for our 3rd train, another family joined us on the platform. They stood in the gates next to us and we started chatting about their Mardi Gras paraphanalia and just enjoying a nice night in Disney! There was a very nice older gentleman cast member working the platform and was entertaining them all with animal sounds. I thought, what a nice Grandfather he would be! They just thought he was a riot. At some point the young son of our "monorail neighbors" (I'm guessing 9 or 10) pushed their rail open and my 3 year old daughter started walking towards the edge of the platform. As someone screamed, the dad tried to slam the gate closed. I was trying to climb over my 5 year old when out of no where came a hand on the back of Julia's neck and pulled her in when I swear to you her toes were on the edge of that cement....... God bless you George!!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad you were there when she needed you. THANK YOU! :worship:
:cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:
I will be sending a similar note to disney guest services, but I just needed to tell the Diser's about our awesome experience.

Pixies and Angels were with you on this day for sure.Just another Wonderful Cm doing their job going above and beyond.

Thank goodness!!!! That's the kind of story that scares the daylights out of me! I am so glad eveything worked out ok! I checked out your website, so I see what an extra special little girl she is.

Thank you! She is really special... as are all our kids. That's why I was so surprised to learn that the gates at the monorail don't lock. Heck, they don't even fasten! So beware and be careful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter