Geriatric MM Warriors!

Did you read that they are now speculating that the boy in the balloon was a hoax? That the family just did it for the attention?

Did you read that they are now speculating that the boy in the balloon was a hoax? That the family just did it for the attention?

Considering they have done Wife Swap twice, it wouldn't surprise me. If so, they should have to pay for all of the "help" received from NORAD, Army Reserves, etc.

Ladies,

I have made it here and will post my picture when I am back out the house. Have not had time to read why we are here, but who cares??

Thanks,
Gena:cool1:

Nell, thanks so much for keeping us all togethe on Yahoo. It was a great way to "hold down the fort."

Oh, my gosh, don't even think of it. It was a great way to organize. We can keep the group open but I'll close it to spam or anything. That way if anything ever happens like the site goes down etc. we have a back up plan.

Just got home from shopping and I have food. That always makes me feel better.

Thanks for the encouragement on the school stuff. I'm glad I passed the test. I filled out my financial aid and it says my student contribution should be zero. In other words they consider me destitute. I'm not quite sure if I should be happy or sad about that. :confused: Now I just have to see if the college will allow me to attend without up front funds. Some private colleges have tuition too high. It's not a terribly expensive one though. :flower3:

Oh, my gosh, don't even think of it. It was a great way to organize. We can keep the group open but I'll close it to spam or anything. That way if anything ever happens like the site goes down etc. we have a back up plan.

Thanks for the encouragement on the school stuff. I'm glad I passed the test. I filled out my financial aid and it says my student contribution should be zero. In other words they consider me destitute. I'm not quite sure if I should be happy or sad about that. :confused: Now I just have to see if the college will allow me to attend without up front funds. Some private colleges have tuition too high. It's not a terribly expensive one though. :flower3:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Look at the up side of a free college education. Otherwise, they are so expensive anymore. Our son will be going in 2 1/2 years, and after last year's stock market fiasco, we are trying to save extra to add to his college fund.

Take whatever you can get, Nell, it's so hard to get an affordable education these days, especially in CA, where we used to have such a great system. I sure hope the country realizes we need to more in education before too much longer. I am so excited for you! :banana::banana::banana:

Good to see you, Gena! Glad you found us. Isn't this a cool site. I feel like I can breathe over here, gang! Let's see Vitacost.com:lmao:

:grouphug:
Lisa

Wow, busy at work so might not see much of me here til after midnite! I am so glad we are here! I did send e-mails to the others with how to get here, so hopefully we will see more here later! I sent to Natalie, Kathy, Laura, Cindy, Sunnee, Cheryl, and I see that Tom, Barb and Gena madie it here already! Dont know how to reach KW or Seabreeze though...any ideas?

Nell, congtrats on passing your test!!! I knew you could do it!

Talk to y'all a little later on!

Its nice that its so much slower here, less to wade through!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Look at the up side of a free college education. Otherwise, they are so expensive anymore. Our son will be going in 2 1/2 years, and after last year's stock market fiasco, we are trying to save extra to add to his college fund.

I know, so many people lost life savings in that crash. I know they say it's not officially a crash but I'm pretty sure it was. It's unbelievable that banks took so many risks with people's money. It's one thing if a person asks to have risky stocks for a possible quick return, but for savings they never should have done it. I hope you can get the money put away for your son and still have a decent quality life. :hug:

Wow, busy at work so might not see much of me here til after midnite! I am so glad we are here! I did send e-mails to the others with how to get here, so hopefully we will see more here later! I sent to Natalie, Kathy, Laura, Cindy, Sunnee, Cheryl, and I see that Tom, Barb and Gena madie it here already! Dont know how to reach KW or Seabreeze though...any ideas?

Don't work too hard!

Has everyone noticed how much prettier the colors are here? I love disney and it's great to see all the advertisements are disney rather than trying to sell diet products!

Don't work too hard!

Has everyone noticed how much prettier the colors are here? I love disney and it's great to see all the advertisements are disney rather than trying to sell diet products!

I noticed it too Nell. And all the smilies are great too. All in all, a good move.

I PM'd Seabreeze, but don't expect to hear from her til tonight, hopefully. I doubt KW is in our groove. She's very private. I PM'd her to ask her if splitting up into Step 1 and Step 2 would lessen the chances for the group to beef up our numbers for our own category on LCF and she had no encouragement for me at all and stayed very generic in her reply.

Good to see you, Gena! Glad you found us. Isn't this a cool site. I feel like I can breathe over here, gang! Let's see Vitacost.com:lmao:

:grouphug:
Lisa

And also Locarbu.com and Julianbakery.com and before we go there let's plan our Godiva ride some more! :offtopic: :laughing:

I noticed it too Nell. And all the smilies are great too. All in all, a good move.

I am so much happier here! I can't explain it except it's a breath of fresh air and I feel like I can be myself without worrying about being judged by Big Brother.:dance3:

I am so much happier here! I can't explain it except it's a breath of fresh air and I feel like I can be myself without worrying about being judged by Big Brother.:dance3:

Big time! It's so much more comfortable! I like that there's no hidden anger. Let's make a pact that we'll always be honest here and no one will get their head bitten off!

We've got that front coming through and I can hear the thunder coming. I've got a surge protector, but it's suppossed to be bad so I'm going to shut down a while. Talk to everyone a bit later! :grouphug:

Big time! It's so much more comfortable! I like that there's no hidden anger. Let's make a pact that we'll always be honest here and no one will get their head bitten off!

We've got that front coming through and I can hear the thunder coming. I've got a surge protector, but it's suppossed to be bad so I'm going to shut down a while. Talk to everyone a bit later! :grouphug:

Nell: I am so on board with you! My feeling is that we should always, always think the best of each other and give the benefit of any doubt because we would never have the intent to be mean or hurt anyone's feelings. If someone doesn't get noticed or their question isn't answered, there is no hidden agenda. Not ever! This is love land!:hippie:

Batten down the hatches and hope the storm isn't too bad for you. It's gorgeous over here today finally. We were socked in with Kate's fog this am, but it left.:woohoo:
Lisa

I'm going to a seminar this afternoon on a new program I bought to do my virtual tours for my listings. After that, we are having date night out:flower3:
I might not be on much tonight so I hope our other friends find the Julian bread crumbs to lead them over here. I'll check in before bed and see if I hear from Seabreeze. :surfweb:

I doubt KW is in our groove. She's very private. I PM'd her to ask her if splitting up into Step 1 and Step 2 would lessen the chances for the group to beef up our numbers for our own category on LCF and she had no encouragement for me at all and stayed very generic in her reply.

I may be wrong, but KW was not her normal self just before we left. She was snippy with you about the plastic and was rude to me on a reply earlier. I wonder if she was feeling a little like she was losing her status as we grew. If that's the case, she should be very happy now staying right where she is.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter