Get Over and VOTE for POTC!!

Donaldswife

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this would be right board, but it is about an attraction....mods, please let me know if it needs to be moved.

Theme Park Insider is having a tournament where people vote for their favorite attraction, kind of set up like the NCAA tourney, and right now POTC is getting beat by DarKastle (due in large part to Busch Gardens tweeting about the contest.) So I thought all my fellow DISer's should know about it so we can show our love for the classic DisneyLand original POTC. So please, go to Theme Park Insider and vote right away, the voting ends at 5pm Eastern time today! :thumbsup2

Here is the link for voting, it is open until 5pm today.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201003/1811/

Just voted :thumbsup2

Great! They are neck and neck right now. If anyone out there hasn't voted please take a moment to check it out! :thumbsup2 I would hate to see POTC get beat!!! It is one of the classics in my opinion, and so much fun. :lovestruc

What?! I live 5 minutes from Busch Gardens and have gone more times than I could even count and have been to many amusement/theme parks and I wouldn't even put Darkastle in my top 100 favorite rides (although the themeing in the line area is pretty neat)! That's absurd! I'm off to vote!

I voted again!:laughing: I was on my Iphone the first time I voted so now I'm home and voted again from my computer! Ok, so I cheated but at least I cheated for a noble cause!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter