Getting AKV at 7 month mark Thanksgiving week?

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
Those of you who have been doing this for a while, what are my chances of getting a studio at AKV at the 7 month mark during Thanksgiving week (6 nights)? I currently have a studio reserved at my home resort but wondering what other resorts other than SSR and OKW I may have luck getting a studio at 7 months for that week?

Tough call, but I'd say you probably have a reasonable chance, especially something at Kidani. It's tough to say for certain, but I would expect the standard views might go first because they're less points, so you might be looking at savanna (which we'll prefer every time!!). But it is a busy week, so tough to tell for certain. But if you were going to get a resort to move to at 7 months, you've probably named them with SSR, OKW, and hopefully, AKL. Good luck - hope it works out for you.....

With all of the people walking reservations these days, I would expect it to be a huge challenge. I hope you get it, both you and jakespop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter