Getting From DLP to Southampton For Cruise

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We have a British Isle 10 day cruise scheduled for late May 2005 on the Golden Princess. DL has asked that we add a trip to DLP, with a ride on the Eurostar thru the chunnel.
If we do pre-cruise we would leave May 18th and fly to CDG and stay 2 nights at the Disneyland Resort, then take the Eurostar to London on the 21st to get ready for our cruise of out Southampton the next day.
We can also do the reversal and do DLP post-cruise.
My question is about Eurostar, is there a station near Southampton that would take us to/from DLP or do we have to go thru London...
We plan on doing Eurostar just one way...
I am happily planning and have not gotten our flights yet. Hoping some good fares come out from Newark NJ.

There are only 2 stations to get the Eurostar in England - London Waterloo or Ashford in Kent, I'm afraid.

Eurostar arrives in London at Waterloo Station, which handily, is the same station that trains to Southampton run out of. So though you have to go into London, you don't have to go far in London, just across the concourse to a different platform for a train to Southampton. I think trains to Southampton run every half an hour, so hopefully it won't be too long a wait... :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter