Getting in before park opens for reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table

2sproutsmom

Earning My Ears
This may be a silly question but . . . .

My family is staying off site for our trip in October so we are NOT doing the Disney Meal Plan.

If I am correct, MK does not open until 9:00 a.m. If I get a reservation for breakfast at Cinderella's Castle will we be able to get in Magic Kingdom prior to it opening w/o any problem or should I opt for a 9:00 reservation instead?

Also, approx. how long will it take us to get to Cinderella's Castle from the main entrance?

(sorry-first timer here)

thanks!

Go for the earlier ADR if you can get it. There is always a gate open for people who have pre-park opening ADRs. Be sure to bring your ADR confirmation number with you. The CM working the gate will have a list to check it against.

From the gate to the Castle isn't that far of a walk, but allow a little extra time to take pictures on Main Street in front of the Castle. That's one of the best things about a pre-opening ADR... pictures without a ton of people in them. I'd try to get to the TTC at least 45 minutes before your ADR to have enough time to take the monorail to the MK, go through bag check, get through the turnstiles, take pictures, and check in for your ADR the suggested 15 minutes in advance.

The CM's let you in about 7:45 am. Then they hold you there just inside the enterance for another 5 min or so-feels soo much longer. Then they let you go to your reservation.

Take some time for photos with few people around. The photopass photographers were not out right away, which surprised me. Then all of a sudden they started appearing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter