Getting out of Orlando

4stokes

Earning My Ears
As we are not driving (we do enough of that in the UK and like to let someone else do the driving whilst on holiday), we need to find the best option to get to places like Kennedy, Clearwater and perhaps Silver Springs.
Following suggestions on the Boards, I have looked at the options of excursions but based on the prices given in Keith Prowse this would be very expensive for a family of ( my eldest DS is 12 and seems to count as an adult with many American tour companies). We don't particularly need the guided tour, just transportation to get to these places. Any ideas or suggestions or anyone know a company that offers cheaper (but not inferior) excursions?

Caroline

I know Mears offer transportation to Kennedy Space Centre. It was three times a week when I looked into it, but that was a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember what it cost :( At the time I remember thinking that it was a bit cheaper doing the transfer and then adding Kennedy admission, than it was to do the Virgin Excursion though.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter