** Getting to know you ** please post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm Suzi, 20, from London, but currently at Southampton University studying music. I'm a complete Disney fanatic, and luckily all my family and friends put up with it. I've been to DLP five times, WDW three, and got back from my first trip to DL last month. I'm at the early stages of planning another trip to DLP for September, staying in the Hotel New York! :teeth: I've been put in charge of organising everything, so I think you're going to be seeing an awful lot more of me over the next five months ;)

As well as Disney, I'm a complete film fanatic, as well as loving just about any kind of music in the world.

I really adore seeing the photos - putting faces to names and comparing the real thing with how I'd imagined them to be - usually totally different!! :rotfl: Thank you for the great thread Karen and for all the input you and Rob are providing - it makes an amazing difference!!! :lovestruc

I really adore seeing the photos - putting faces to names and comparing the real thing with how I'd imagined them to be - usually totally different!!

Thats a rather worrying remark, Di - I hope your illusions about us haven't been too shattered!?! :teeth:

And yep, the DLP board is definitely becoming a happenin' place to be!!

:chat: :grouphug: :chat:

Bexx said:
Thats a rather worrying remark, Di - I hope your illusions about us haven't been too shattered!?! :teeth:

:chat: :grouphug: :chat:

Not at all - you're all infinitely younger and more beautiful than I could possibly have imagined ;) :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Thanks Di - what a lovely thing to say!! Obviously the winking, the whistling and falling about laughing smilies were a slip of the mouse!!! :teeth:

Just realised I haven't actually posted a picture of myself yet!

f5639c9c.jpg

(I'm the one on the right ;) )

diberry said:
I really adore seeing the photos - putting faces to names and comparing the real thing with how I'd imagined them to be - usually totally different!! :rotfl: Thank you for the great thread Karen and for all the input you and Rob are providing - it makes an amazing difference!!! :lovestruc

I second all of this!:flower:

I'd been meaning to learn how to put photos on for ages, this thread gave me the push to finally do it! And yes, if I can master it, anyone can!:rotfl:

Wow Karen - that's great- thanks - great to "see" you too!! :sunny: And, although I said it tongue in cheek, you really all do look so young (compared to me) - but my inner child is alive and well (even though somehow trapped in a rather ancient body)!!! :flower:

One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures....maybe when I return from DLp and can post pix of our vacation :goodvibes

Please do kaygela! If you get stuck, give me a shout and I will try and help you out :)

I'll add a picture of us as well - taken outside the Hoop De Doo in Florida in 2003. Obviously we don't normally look that tanned / sunburnt !

hoop.jpg

Well here I go...

I am Kristof, 23 years old. I live with my boyfriend in Belgium.

My first visit to DLRP was in 2000 with my parents and sister. Back then, I knew I was going back, so I did the next year with my sister alone. Two years later when I met Davy, I decided to visit DLRP with him, since he never did that before. It was just a one day trip by bus, and he just fell in love. So since then, we're going back almost every month, sometimes twice a month. We get a lot of picture in the resort for our website http://www.photosmagiques.com .

My next trip will be, soon I guess. Since we hardly plan when we're going. Sometimes we just get up in the night and start driving to Paris. ;)

My likes? Disney, Jurassic Park, Internet, my job

Dislikes? Walt Disney Studios park haters and Pooh.

My picture (I'm the one without the hat):

streetrat5.jpg

Is there any time I am not posting after Raptor on a topic. Well I am 16 live in North East England in a town called Darlington near Durham. I go to sixth form college and study history, geography, english language and computer animation. I first visited DLRP on the 11th February 2000, see I had such a great time i even remembered the exact date. Went with me mum and 2 sisters and stayed in the Sequioa Lodge and have been back mostly every year ever since to DLRP apart from when we stopped off on the way back from Switzerland and Baveria in August 2000 and 2001, so I have been 6 times and coming to my 7th this August :cool1: .

As to my likes: Disney, Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, History and sometimes trains
Dislikes: Going to college how boring it is and also have to go with Raptor with pooh he is just annoying.
Since everyones posting a pic I might aswell:
me.JPG

Yes that has to be the worst picture of me ever, but I don't have photos of me too much.

Good to see you both - love the T-shirt raptor - good advertising!!! :) and absolutely LOVE your website - one of the best :sunny:

Just looked at your site Raptor.....brilliant site.....wonderful photos!:sunny:

Poor Pooh, he will be getting a complex! :rotfl:

I agree Elaine - poor Pooh!!! On the California DIS board they like to refer to "Pooh-sized" people and as one of those I have to stand up for Pooh!!! :rotfl2:

Di when I first saw the reference to "pooh sized" I thought it meant small people! As Pooh is little ;)

I soon worked it out though :teeth:

I'm Sophie, I live in Leeds with my housemate Scott and my two kittens Jinx and Tinkerbell. I'm 5 weeks away from finishing sixth form college then it's off to the rather scary world of work (don't fancy the idea of spending 3 years at uni gathering debts!) I'm hoping to get a job in the music industry as I currently co-run my own music webzine with Scott called HeathenAngel.

I first went to WDW last September with Scott (now a 6 times WDW veteran) and his parents (they've lost count!!!) and a mutual friend, it was the best holiday I'd ever had (excluding Hurricane Jeanne!) When we got back I was so excited to go back to Disney that it wasn't long until we booked our first trip to DLP. We went over New Years and it was great except for me getting sick. Now I'm hoping to get back to DLP for my 19th birthday this October, our next WDW trip is supposedly September 2006 and I'm excited already!!!!!

My likes? Disney, paleontology, astronomy and music.

Dislikes? Not being allowed much chocolate as I'm trying to lose weight, the fact that I don't see my 3yr old neice as often as I'd like.

Picture time:
This was taken in 2003 but it remains one of the only decent pics of me!! Sorry it's huge :flower:
sophie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter