GF Budget Help PLEASE!

Lsbutler2000

Earning My Ears
I am honeymooning 9/16/-9/20.

I want to book the honeymoon as soon as possible, but there are so many different discounts sites and all this stuff I can barely keep track.

We want to stay in a honeymoon concierge room at the GF, this period of time is during the value season. I thought about signing up for the disney club, but i want to get a definite benefit from it. If I sign up today, then book my vacation while the package is in the mail, will I still be able to get the discount?

Through the disney website, this four day trip is 3500 bucks! We are both AAA members, but that quote is without any discount.

Anyone have any definite tips for this time period? I would like to book as soon as I can in order to ensure getting the room we want.

Thanks for the help!

If you really want to stay in the kind of concierge room and want a package instead of a room-only reservation, then there probably won't be too many discounts. I don't know if AAA discounts that room or not but the discount is usually 5-10%. Once you have your DC number, you can call and have it added to your package, assuming a discount is available.

Packages aren't always the way to go but many people do like them. The Discovery Magic one is popular for honeymooners, from what I've seen. If you use your wishes well, you can get your money's worth (meaning eat two big meals a day at nice places). Really look at the package to make sure you can get your money's worth. If you can get a AAA or DC discount, that should help!

I honeymooned at WDW in 2000 and it was wonderful!!

You could book the room and try to have the discount applied once you receive your member number, but there is no guaranty the discount will be available. Those discounts are limited (as are AAA discounts) and it is not possible to inquire about the discount without a membership number. Just a note - if the AAA discount isn't available, there is a good chance the Disney Club discount is also not available. The discount amount is the same.

Good luck and best wishes to you and your soon-to-be spouse!

The discovery magic package was the one included in the price quotes, dreamsunlimited quoted me $3636 and they do not do AAA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter