GF Pool Questions

Justicegang

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about the pool at the GF. I have an 8yr old. and the pool is important. Any other things to attract young kids?
Thanks for your response!!
Sandy

There are two nice pools. One is very large, and the other one has is zero-entry and has a waterfall and waterslide. :) I enjoy them both.

The pool with the slide entertains children of all ages (including my DH...lol...)

The GF also has the monorail going through it - once again keeping children of all ages mesmorized by it...be sure to ask to sit up at the front of the monorail at least once, and get your son a co-piolet license!!!

The GF also has 1900 Park Fare (character meal) I believe it is every morning and every night...

He will love this resort; as will you - don't worry!

When we were there in July, they were also offering daily kid's activities at the quiet pool. It was called adventure time and held Mon-Fri at 3:30. It included painting, puppet making, pool & deck games.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter