GF private dining

firsttimemom

DIS Veteran
Julie mentioned this as a possible proposal venue and I wanted to share our firsthand experience. I planned this for our 10th anniversary last year and it was an AMAZING experience and worth every penny. We met our butler by the piano. He presented me with a red rose and walked us outside to a table set out just next to the water by Sago Cay.

One difference from what Julie mentioned: we were charged menu prices for the items on the private dining menu and a 25% upcharge for items that came from Narcoosees or Citricos.

Our butler was awesome. He had great stories to share about Disney but it wasn't obtrusive.

I highly recommend this not just as a proposal idea but for anyone wanting a different/special dining experience at WDW.

Liz

Does the 25% include your tip? I know you can get room service from Narcoosees and the tip is included.

I was listening to that also and caught my attention espcially now that I have to start planning my honeymoon. This might be a great thing to do the first night that we are at the world just to kick things off. Does anyone have anymore information on this or how do I go about making reservations and things of that sort. This sounds like a very romantic dinner. I was also thinking about the chefs table. I really do need to start planning all of this because I am going to need to start getting my budget set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter