GF standard or Poly conc?

Dizma

Mouseketeer
I have a confession to make- I'm addicted to the disboards! Soooo much great info, has helped alot. But I still can't decide between GF & Poly. Which is best for kids (ages 5 & 7), or should I split our week? How much trouble is moving w/ staff help? Any pixie wisdom would help. P.S. Is there underwater music at GF's new pool like at the Poly? I'm on the fence trying to get off - please help! Thanks, Dizma;)

As much as I like the GF, if you have to choose between a standard and Poly concierge, I'd definitely go with the Poly. We caught glimpses of the volcano pool and it looked great. There was no underwater music at the GF pools. As for splitting the stay, depends on whether you guys make yourselves at home in the room as much as we do. All of our stuff comes out of the luggage and backpacks. I can't even imagine having to repack in the middle of the week, even with staff help.

I haven't stayed at the poly, so I'm not sure what they have for food, but Gasparilla's at the GF is nice. It's counter service with video games inside, but the food is surprisingly good and not expensive. They had everything from pizza, cheeseburgers to taco salads and chicken parm. Even had make your own ice cream area.

I've heard great reviews about the poly and our experiences at the GF have been very nice. Whatever location you decide on, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter