Gift ideas 12 year old boy

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
We have a gift exchange with a $25 limit and a no gift card rule. We don’t know the child well and wasn’t able to get any suggestions from him. Thanks!

We have a gift exchange with a $25 limit and a no gift card rule. We don’t know the child well and wasn’t able to get any suggestions from him. Thanks!

Can you ask the parents or a sibling? Any idea if they like legos, Marvel/DC, movies, video games, anime? 12 is a hard age if you don’t know any interests. My 12 year old boy just wants a gift card or cash so he was no help :headache:

My DS is 13. A lava lamp is always cool if you want to give an actual gift, otherwise cash or a gift card unless you hear back about interests. 12 is so hard for gifts!

Some ideas for gifts within your $25 budget include books, toys, clothes, or even a membership to a child-friendly activity center. Whatever you choose, make sure it is age-appropriate and something the child is likely to enjoy.:love:

Whatever you choose, make sure it is age-appropriate and something the child is likely to enjoy.:love:
If they can't get any information on the child, it might be hard to make sure it's something the child will like.

I'm thinking (without anything to go on other than the age) Lego's, puzzles, models. Maybe binoculars or telescope (but not sure that would fit in the price range). Nerf gun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter