Girls Only Trip ~ Summer Exchange thread (Complete! Thanks ladies!)

Oh how cute!!!!! I love the monkey stuff Dawn, and that's a great photo of you and Wilbur. :)

Auntie Dawn I am so happy you like your treasure box.
I can't wait to get home and look at the pictures. I can only see photobucket pictures at work.
I fell in love with Wilbur the moment I saw him!! (cute name)

Debra....BiG LoVe BaBeY! WiLbuR is so soft.:lovestruc

Hey PixieWings:goodvibes It was a lovely package Deb made!

sew289.jpg

Love your hair! Looks great on you!:goodvibes

Hi guys!

I know I'm not officially part of this thread, but I wanted to see what Dawn had received!!

Cute stuff!!! I saw them at Target and immediately thought of Dawn and Wendy!!

Dawn........Love the hair!!!!:love: It fits you perfectly!!!!:cutie:

aahhhh ya'll are sweet! thanks for saying such sweet things:hug:

Well this Summer Exchange was Splendid! So the theme of the next one is...something about favourite characters? When does that one start and end?

Wow, another wonderful exchange. Definitely worth the wait. ;) :cool1:

And with that we are done! I know technically we have two parts still to arrive, one book for Jane that is being released in June, and one more piece of the puzzle so to speak, for Stacie.

But the main packages have all been received now, so I am calling this wonderful Summer exchange complete!!

Thank-you to all the exchangers who participated. I hope you all had as much fun playing along as I did hosting. :goodvibes

Thank.jpg

The next exchange sign-ups will start on June 12 so keep an eye out for those. That theme will be Favorite Disney or Cartoon Character. AND it's open to children as well. :thumbsup2

See you then!!!

(Oh, Stacie and Jane, please feel free to post once you receive your last parts. We still are eager to hear all about them. ::yes:: Thanks!!)

Doh, forgot to post this last night.

I got my final piece of the exchange.....another Disney cookbook. I am so excited to cook my Disney Dishes!

Thanks Stacielee. I love everything. And I love cooking and cookbooks!

Good point!! I'm very shy when you first meet me and I always get super super nervous when it comes to meeting online people for the first time. Courtney's already claimed me as a roomie if I can swing it! ROFL!! :) And the more I participate in these threads the more I feel comfortable with everyone and the more apt I am to make it happen. :) But it will depend on finances of course, as do all our Disney trips. :) I just know that I want to make the ToT party so I'm trying to make that happen for sure. And by then my BFF's wedding will be done so that will help with $$, it's expensive being the Maid of Honor! lol

Yes. Kerri is claimed! HA! :goodvibes :lovestruc

Dawn your hair looks amazing! Fine girl!

Doh, forgot to post this last night.

I got my final piece of the exchange.....another Disney cookbook. I am so excited to cook my Disney Dishes!

Thanks Stacielee. I love everything. And I love cooking and cookbooks!

Are you going to cook for us!!!?

Wow, another wonderful exchange. Definitely worth the wait. ;) :cool1:

And with that we are done! I know technically we have two parts still to arrive, one book for Jane that is being released in June, and one more piece of the puzzle so to speak, for Stacie.

But the main packages have all been received now, so I am calling this wonderful Summer exchange complete!!

Thank-you to all the exchangers who participated. I hope you all had as much fun playing along as I did hosting. :goodvibes

Thank.jpg

The next exchange sign-ups will start on June 12 so keep an eye out for those. That theme will be Favorite Disney or Cartoon Character. AND it's open to children as well. :thumbsup2

See you then!!!

(Oh, Stacie and Jane, please feel free to post once you receive your last parts. We still are eager to hear all about them. ::yes:: Thanks!!)

Actually, it's me that is supposed to get the book in June. And I'm glad Stacie got her other book. I had just sent a message to the seller asking if they had a tracking number. I would love to see those, can you bring them to Vegas? I really want to get them, too.

Actually, it's me that is supposed to get the book in June. And I'm glad Stacie got her other book. I had just sent a message to the seller asking if they had a tracking number. I would love to see those, can you bring them to Vegas? I really want to get them, too.
You know, after I posted that, it didn't seem right. LOL But I didn't have my notes in front of me and was too lazy to get them so I took a shot. :rotfl:

Hey there, you sexy thing!

Dawn, what a great package Wendy sent you! The monkey stuff is super-cute!!!!

People see monkey's and they automatically think of me! :rotfl2:

DebbieLouWho actually got Dawnikins name. She did such a great job! :banana: I love all the monkey stuff! Yay for DebbieLou who and Dawnikins.

This was such a great exchange. I'm looking forward to the next one. :hyper:

Dawn--what a great package. DebbieLouWho done good!

Will do.

Hey Look i cut my hair and dyed it platinum:rotfl:
LoveYa BiGGie SmaLLs, You're the Best Niece EVaH!
sew289.jpg

Dawn, I love your hair. I am getting mine re-redified on Thursday...first time ever, but I NEED to be a redhead again.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that Dawn has the most luscious of lips? I am quite jealous!!!!

Dawn, I love your hair. I am getting mine re-redified on Thursday...first time ever, but I NEED to be a redhead again.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that Dawn has the most luscious of lips? I am quite jealous!!!!

Want to see pics of that hair when its done.

And yes, I'm jealous of her lips too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter