Give a Day Fast Pass option

Thanks so much doconeill! I wasn't sure about the water parks. So now I'll plan on using it as a Fast Pass. =)

thanks just sent email last night to sign up! This will make our half day arrival soooo much better!

I am a bit confuses. I understand thanks to CF that the atractions available change due to cirumstances but generally are they the same? How many atractions would be included? I looked at the Birthday fastpass where all the atrations listed for one park included? One ride each?

I am a bit confuses. I understand thanks to CF that the atractions available change due to cirumstances but generally are they the same? How many atractions would be included? I looked at the Birthday fastpass where all the atrations listed for one park included? One ride each?

The attractions did not change substantially over the year, but of course it was dependent on maintenance schedules, etc. Not ALL FP attractions were available, and some were included which do not use FP normally.

It is NOT "one ride each". It is X Fastpasses from each group (rides are divided into two groups), where X is a variable usually between 2 and 4, depending on Disney's mood at the time.

We'll hopefully be doing this on the 29th so I'll give a report if noboby has yet.

We'll hopefully be doing this on the 29th so I'll give a report if noboby has yet.

Very interested to see how it works so I'm subbing to this thread. I'm very curious to see how many fps they will be giving on a card. If it's only 2, not sure I'll be going for this. 4 would be great! Understand it depends on crowd levels, but if I'm going during a slower time of year, with proper planning I probably won't even need this. I'm leaning towards applying our vouchers toward the annual pass. We are DVC members and get a discount for that and this would reduce the price even more.

Please keep us posted and let us know how it goes for you guys! Good luck!

So, if I was visiting two parks on the same day, could I use a GAD Fastpass at each park if I had two (one from me and from DH)?

So, if I was visiting two parks on the same day, could I use a GAD Fastpass at each park if I had two (one from me and from DH)?

As far as I know, there is no restriction, nor a way to track it anyways.

I too was very excited when I heard about the fast pass option with the GAD promotion, but the Haiti earthquake has really changed my perspective on things. I love that more people will be volunteering as a result of this promotion, but I do hope the volunteer experience makes some consider donating their ticket. Think about how much Disney means to you and how lucky and fortunate you are to be able to vacation there. :goodvibes Think about what such an experience would mean to a young person who would otherwise be unable to afford it. And to be able to afford to send someone else there, just for the cost of a few hours of volunteer work? Fantastic. :thumbsup2My hubby and I wll be donating ours, especially since we are going in May, and don't expect the lines to be that long anyway. I would like to encourage others going during slower times to consider doing the same.

Just a thought that has been on my heart this week. Hope everyone has fantastically magical vacations. Pray for Haiti!

My hubby and I wll be donating ours, especially since we are going in May, and don't expect the lines to be that long anyway. I would like to encourage others going during slower times to consider doing the same

I'm thinking the same thing. I had 3 volunteers in my family, and I was going to use 2 for a fastpass, and donate 1! If the fastpass option isn't that great, maybe we'll use 1 fastpass, and donate 2 days.

We are going to do the fast pass option. we will have our multi day passes and the FP option will make the usual April vacation waits much more tolerable. :goodvibes

At this point, we're planning on getting the FP option, but will probably end up donating them in the end. We've been making blankets for Project Linus and are so proud of them. I figure we'll give any more with our tickets. :)

I doubt anyone knows for sure but maybe someone with experience from the birthday fastpass knows how that worked. Will I be able to get my 2 year old a fastpass as well? She won't have a park ticket obviously but some of the fastpass rides she can go on. Does she even need one or does she get to ride along with us anyway?

I doubt anyone knows for sure but maybe someone with experience from the birthday fastpass knows how that worked. Will I be able to get my 2 year old a fastpass as well? She won't have a park ticket obviously but some of the fastpass rides she can go on. Does she even need one or does she get to ride along with us anyway?

A 2yo does not need a Fastpass at all, so long as they are accompanying an adult who does. They have no park ticket with which to get Fastpasses normally anyways...

At this point, we're planning on getting the FP option, but will probably end up donating them in the end. We've been making blankets for Project Linus and are so proud of them. I figure we'll give any more with our tickets. :)

Cool! What is Project Linus? Sounds interesting :)

For those who end up doing the option, can you also scan and post the pamphlet that comes with it?

A 2yo does not need a Fastpass at all, so long as they are accompanying an adult who does. They have no park ticket with which to get Fastpasses normally anyways...

Thanks. That is what I thought but I could not remember when we were there with her in 08 if she rode anything we used a Fastpass for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter