Given a choice would you recommend Tokyo Dinsey or Hong Kong Disney?

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
My daughter will be teaching in Beijing, with Disney English. I plan to visit her next May. Hong Kong and Tokyo are about the same distance by plane, which would you recommend? I would expect that I would spend about 2 days.

Tokyo, by about 100000%

I've been to both places twice, and while HKDL is nice, its very small (even with the new additions) and is missing a lot of classics.

Tokyo on the other hand is the best Disney resort area in the world and you get TWO theme parks, not just one.

I apologize to any HKDL fan out there, but I strongly dislike that park. On the other hand, I've been to every Disney park, and I have to say Tokyo Disney (especially Sea) is the best in the world. IMO, of course.

Thank you for your replies. I do love the look of Tokyo Seas, I think that as I make my plans, I will fly to Tokyo and stay there for 2 nights before heading back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter