Giving Away a Pair of Orange Ears

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
I have an extra pair of orange ears, so I'm gonna give them away :)

But not just anyone can have them. You have to not already own a pair, and you must want them. If you aren't gonna wear them, then don't post :rolleyes1

So the first person to meet those requirements and post here gets them :upsidedow

Wow! How nice :)

I don't need them, but thanks for being so genorous!

That is nice! :) I already have 2 pairs but still :P. jk lol. Oh and nice editing mister green inferno:happytv:

hi i didnt do the quest and i really wanted them ( the quest was really hard, for me ) Can i please have them? thanks u

she got 2 them 1st...hope she enjoys them as much as i would!!! :goodvibes

the only ears i have r a gold pair someone gifted me in the game last month. it was a random gift...i was so thrilled!!! :goodvibes

my vmk title is disney_girl_amber

Alrightey! I won't be on till Sunday, as I am going out of town in about an hour! See you then!

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xcited!!! pm when u wana meet on sunday & ill be on!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter