Glee!!!!!!

Rachel told Quinn that she should get a test for the baby for some disease (name escapes me), then she says something like "oh wait, only jewish people get the disease" so she can see Quinn's reaction. Something along the lines of this confirmed Rachel's belief that Finn was not the father.:happytv:

I LOVED tonight's episode!!!! April is hilarious and Kurt is FAB!!!!! I so enjoyed the fact that it didn't revolve around Rachel this week.

Loved last nights episode!

Kristin Chenoweth rocks! The duet version of "Fire" on rollerskates was amazing.

Oh, poor Kurt. He's setting himself up for a big fall. I have to say, however, that it's a pretty realistic storyline. I know I had some painful crushes on the str8 atheletic types in high school.

Loved the focus on Kurt and Mercedes this episode. And I think it's great that they showed the softer side of Quinn Fabray as well.

Overall, can't wait for next week!

I like last night's episode. Loved the speech that Finn's mom gave about Finn's father. The talk of memories of someone that has died made me think of my mom so on the verge of tears for the rest of the episode. I liked Beautiful. It was one of those emotional Glee musical numbers that had me almost tearing up and chills.

What is the name of the song about the chair and what is it from/who sings it?

I like last night's episode. Loved the speech that Finn's mom gave about Finn's father. The talk of memories of someone that has died made me think of my mom so on the verge of tears for the rest of the episode. I liked Beautiful. It was one of those emotional Glee musical numbers that had me almost tearing up and chills.

It's called A House Is Not A Home, by Dionne Warwick (1964), written by Burt Bacharach. I love me some Burt songs.

Never mind, Z got it...

I will add though that I prefer Luthor's version... :)

Been re-listening to the music from last night on my ipod. A House Is Not A Home and Home by Kristen still brings chills up my spine and makes me teary eyed!

Glad I'm not the only one that got teary eyed from this week's episode. I'm definitely a Kristen groupie. Plus... oh Mercedes girl... her scene in front of the school gave me chills.

Ohhhhh your SO not alone ;) This was DEF my FAVORITE episode. LOVED the music and LOVED the story line. Some VERY touching moments this week. Thumbs up this was PHENOMENAL! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Best show of the year for us. After the first few episodes we were worried. Thanks goodness they turned it around.

I also love the fact the Downs syndrome girl is being kept in the cast. One of my best friends has Downs syndrome so it hits a special place in my heart.

Kristin is AWESOME! I think that was the best television show I have watched all year. I loved every minute!

Glee is killin' me tonight... The songs are bringing up many funny memories. I love catching the eastern feed at 6 :cool1: I have some scenes to show my hubby tonight when he is home from work!

Eh. This was kind of an "off" week, I think.

Very odd behavior from just about everybody.

On the plus side, we got to see Puck in a wife beater and a bunch of hunks in the "Physical" video.

And I have to say, I did kind of love their version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

I thought of something else during this episode: Where the heck is Quinn Fabray living?

Her parents kicked her out and she was living with Finn and his mom, but after last week's episode with Finn and Kurt's parents dating, it doesn't seem like Quinn is still living there.

:confused3

OMG!!!!!

Chris Colfer was amazing in tonight's episode! Kurt's take on "Rose's Turn" was AWESOME!

Good episode!

AND they addressed the "where is Quinn living" question. With Puck's family. Wow, that'd have to be awkward!

And next week . . . Neil Patrick Harris!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I loved Chris' rendition of Rose's Turn. The whole scene with his dad left me in tears. Both of these actors deserve all the applause. What a wonderful and touching scene.

I also liked Mark's solo. He should sing more often. I happen to like his voice a lot more than I like Finn's.

Also, not to be catty, but the laryngitis version of "The Climb" was still more in tune than Miley's American Idol version last year. :rolleyes:

I was excited when I listened to Mercedes/Santana doing "The Boy is Mine" but the scene was edited poorly and kind of ruined it for me. Loved the Puck/Mercedes number, Rose's Turn, and One. I did cry a little during scene with Kurt and his father. Next weeks episode looks great.

Yes, was pleased to finally find out where Quinn was living (Puck's house). Almost seemed like created was reading our board and tacked on the answer for us!:happytv:

I know I sound like a broken record, but any of the shows with a lot of KURT are my favorite. He is a fantastic talent. I really like the depth of his relationship with his father. Every kid deserves that kind of unconditional love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter