Glittered Pictures

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
A few days ago I looked at a tutorial on how to make glittered pictures... but I found my own way (which is MUCH easier) so I decided to make another thread *moans* - yes another one...

But I can make any clipart-type picture glittered. (Yes, I make these myself, so don't go looking all over the internet for where I "stole" it from.) I can add words or your name if you would like it, just put it in your request.

No more examples, sorry. Too many people are using the Stitch pictures without permission. Yes, isn't that sad?

I usually get Disney clipart from here, but any other places that offer any type of clipart are fine. You can tell me to pick out a picture of [insert character here] or you can link me to a specific picture, or post the picture. I can NOT glitter photos because of the colors. I CAN put a glittered border around the photo if you wish.

Mods - this is my own thread with my own glitter techniques - I would prefer it not to be merged into another thread.

Hi been lurking but now I joined - need a cool signature picture.

I would like this sparkled please :O)

h*ttp://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4490/clipflightmfu0.gif (take out the star - can't post links yet)

Just the hat though.

Also I would appreciate if you made just a sparkly name that says "Flying With Mickey" or "Rose" (my name) to go along. No quotes please. Actually I'd prefer Rose because it's shorter but Flying W/ Mickey will work too.

Thanks so much! Please take your time with this. :O)

F W M ~ Rose

Oh, and your signature is just gorgeous. It looks like you had a fun time making it. I love Oliver and Company and the quote is very cute.

F W M ~ Rose

313ks1v.gif

4cdi537.gif

Thanks Flying. :)

A few days ago I looked at a tutorial on how to make glittered pictures... but I found my own way (which is MUCH easier) so I decided to make another thread *moans* - yes another one...

But I can make any clipart-type picture glittered. (Yes, I make these myself, so don't go looking all over the internet for where I "stole" it from.) I can add words or your name if you would like it, just put it in your request.

Here are some examples (some are not under signature guidelines - but hey, that's when I was trying it out):

4c9q7nn.gif

33dkrwh.gif

2vb0lzd.gif

2mwusg0.gif

I usually get Disney clipart from here, but any other places that offer any type of clipart are fine. You can tell me to pick out a picture of [insert character here] or you can link me to a specific picture, or post the picture. I can NOT glitter photos because of the colors. I CAN put a glittered border around the photo if you wish.

Mods - this is my own thread with my own glitter techniques - I would prefer it not to be merged into another thread.
Can I get 1 with stitch playing the ukalayle ( hawaii mini guitar )?

You would have to provide a picture. The glitter image I posted is close to your request, but I'm not sure if there are any clipart Stitches like that - you would have to provide the link.

I love it all! Can you put a picture of Aurora? Glittered? Just for me? Don't forget to enter my name "Lovela" and my VMK name "Dristina"! Plus please add the cartoon images right beside. I would so appreciate it. By the way thanks for the link to the Disney clip art. YOU MADE MY DAY!

Thanks

Lovela.

313ks1v.gif

4cdi537.gif

Thanks Flying. :)

I love it and OMG how quick could you possibly be??!! Though you did not request it I would love to give you something for all your work. I have some codes for up and down water slide pieces, could you use them?? I bet you can so I am going to send you some of each. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it in my replies and such. LOL Any hints..... heehee

Thanks again!!

pooh: Teddybaer pooh:

I love it all! Can you put a picture of Aurora? Glittered? Just for me? Don't forget to enter my name "Lovela" and my VMK name "Dristina"! Plus please add the cartoon images right beside. I would so appreciate it. By the way thanks for the link to the Disney clip art. YOU MADE MY DAY!

Thanks

Lovela.

What do you mean by adding the cartoon pictures?

I made these. I didn't want to put both names in one because it looked weird. You can choose which one you want for your signature.

47ch76e.gif

2rqfwol.gif

Teacups, your link does not work. Save the picture to your computer then upload it to www.tinypic.com and post the IMG code.

I Want One Of Flower Plz. And Another One Of Thumper, And One Of Bambi. Little Ones Plz. About The Size Of The Pic On My Sig Right Nwo

Add Aurora next to the words. I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter