GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

Dang-- how'd you get wilderness lodge that cheap?? Im only trying to go for 7 days and it was way more than that. 2569.00 I belive-- whats up with that-- thats with no waterparks too.......hmmm

i only have to buy 1 day base ticket for everyone Because we still have our season pass ...

Wow... great prices... I wish we could fly... no matter what I do I can't convince DH

My only guess is since she's only doing 1 day non hopper tickets:confused3 Did you do yours w/ or w/o dining.... because mine w/ the bounce back free dining was 2700something....
Yes it took alot to convince DH to fly But I don't want to drive this time .

Yep thats with only the 1 day base ticket for each of us ..

Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)

Ok So it is $3900 now, but it will be only $3400 after they offer free dining . Is that right ?? if so that is great :thumbsup2

Hi amanda--according to the CM If I accept free dining promo in April (or whenever) they will have to take the room discount off (cant use both) so Then my price would be 3900.00 FD included ......BUT thats stupid cause with the package he offered today It has the room discount AND includes the dining packages and it is 3400.00........ less than what Free dining would be:confused3
So anyway I was better off to book it today with the room discount and dining package for 3400.00, rather than wait for free dining and pay regular room rates- 3900.00, but get the Free dining ---confusing I know.

He did say to call when free dining comes out and they may discount my rate futher, but he couldnt promise anything.

Hi Girls! I just got off the phone with Farrah and had a talk with Matt. It's a go! I'm not sure if we'll stay ay Pop or not, but we're going to go! We may be neighbors with Farrah and Dane!

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Alicia- so glad you guys are going!!!

Tanya-- IS there a date set yet on the Glow party or are you waiting to see who all is going and when?? Just curious.:goodvibes

Hi Girls! I just got off the phone with Farrah and had a talk with Matt. It's a go! I'm not sure if we'll stay ay Pop or not, but we're going to go! We may be neighbors with Farrah and Dane!

YES...YES.. YES:cool1:

Well it looks like we will not be staying at pop this time around if free dining happens ..
Jason & I talked it over and we will be staying at POFQ

But if its ok ... I will come for the pop party this year :thumbsup2

Sounds like we may need to have another party over at POFQ! I think there are 3 of us planning on being over there now. But I'm still going to try to make it over to POP for the GLOW party, too (and some tie-dyed cheesecake:rolleyes1)

SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)

Yahoo! A 3d party at the Contemporary! Hmm, with all these resort parties, we may not even need those park tickets.:rotfl:

:hug: So good to hear from you. Meeting you and your family at Epcot last September was truly one of the highlights of our trip, so I'm glad to hear you'll be back again, whichever resort you end up at. Ooh--get a connecting room with Farrah and Dane, and then we'll have a suite for the big par-tay! ;) JK, of course.

Hello! I was not involved in this last year, but I'm hoping to get free dining this September. I've got a reservation now and I'll probably be at Pop from 9/10-9/14. I'd love to meet you all at some point during that time. Right now, I don't know if anyone will be joining me or not, so if I'm solo, it would be great to meet some DIS friends.

Hello! I was not involved in this last year, but I'm hoping to get free dining this September. I've got a reservation now and I'll probably be at Pop from 9/10-9/14. I'd love to meet you all at some point during that time. Right now, I don't know if anyone will be joining me or not, so if I'm solo, it would be great to meet some DIS friends.

You are more then welcome to join us :grouphug: we have a great group of gals and you will get to know us rather quickly if you check in daily :dance3:

WELCOME, WELCOME !!

what are your top 6 picks out of the list of resturants below??
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

ANYONE?????popcorn::

Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

I thought you already had this all figured out!

I was thinking...If you guys don't mind some company...We'll eat at Le Cellier with you.

Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

How can you not go to KONA...drooling here :cloud9:

Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

My $.02, in no particular order:

Le Cellier (pretzel bread. . . drool. . . .)
Whispering Canyon (mostly for the atmosphere and bottomless shakes)
Crystal Palace (OMG the food! characters good, too)
Raglan Road (when the band and dancer are there--after 8 or 9, I think)
Rose and Crown (especially for Illuminations, but I love it anytime)

I have a rough draft of our probable ADR's, but I can't finalize until September park hours are released. Finalize--who am I kidding? Nothing will be final until credits are gone and the trip is over, LOL.

Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

Here are mine, in no particular order:
LeCellier
Ohana's
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon (never actually been here)
Raglan Road (I'd like to try this one, too)

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Alicia- so glad you guys are going!!!

Tanya-- IS there a date set yet on the Glow party or are you waiting to see who all is going and when?? Just curious.:goodvibes

Waiting for the park hours and such just to be sure of the best time after park closings.... and to figure out good dates for in park meets...

I'll keep you all posted :)

Alicia so wonderful to see you here and know I will get a chance to meet you in person this year. I was sad to find out I just barely missed you last year...

I thought you already had this all figured out!

I was thinking...If you guys don't mind some company...We'll eat at Le Cellier with you.

hehe.... I wanna go too!!!

My $.02, in no particular order:

Le Cellier (pretzel bread. . . drool. . . .)
Whispering Canyon (mostly for the atmosphere and bottomless shakes)
Crystal Palace (OMG the food! characters good, too)
Raglan Road (when the band and dancer are there--after 8 or 9, I think)
Rose and Crown (especially for Illuminations, but I love it anytime)

I have a rough draft of our probable ADR's, but I can't finalize until September park hours are released. Finalize--who am I kidding? Nothing will be final until credits are gone and the trip is over, LOL.
Such a true statement.... just be sure u lock in a good time for LeC! I seem to get stuck w/ bad times each year... since we are planning to do ADR's at 180 day mark hopefully that won't be the case this year!
Here are mine, in no particular order:
LeCellier
Ohana's
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon (never actually been here)
Raglan Road (I'd like to try this one, too)
Yum Yum Yum YUm and no idea!!! They look great!

hi everyone....just booked a trip today for myself and my twin girls (will be 5yrs old in sept) goin sept 9th thru 16th. stayin at pop this year and hopin to grab some free dining. well would love to be part of the "glow" party.
thanks kerri

well my dates changed..now 9/16-9/23
not sure if that works for the "glow"party but wanted to post

Hi! I know a lot of you were at the old GLOW party and I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Are any of these doors your's? I signed all of them one night and posed in a picture with them. Just wondering who's door is who's, and I just now remembered to post this! There were some GREAT decorations out!

47b7ce35b3127ccebd91472521880000002.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd914678e07d0000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd915b28a0bb0000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd914e60e0610000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd913d1a218a0000003.jpg

Also, I never really got to say how greatful I am so many of you signed my door, and I loved meeting all of you. :) Oh and Keliblue, you were a great POP neighbor.

None of those are mine :( I didnt' see any of those either... cool ones!!

Hi! I know a lot of you were at the old GLOW party and I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Are any of these doors your's? I signed all of them one night and posed in a picture with them. Just wondering who's door is who's, and I just now remembered to post this! There were some GREAT decorations out!

47b7ce35b3127ccebd91472521880000002.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd914678e07d0000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd915b28a0bb0000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd914e60e0610000003.jpg

47b7ce35b3127ccebd913d1a218a0000003.jpg

Also, I never really got to say how greatful I am so many of you signed my door, and I loved meeting all of you. :) Oh and Keliblue, you were a great POP neighbor.

Morning girls! Well, Matt and I were thinking of staying at a Mod. this year, but it is not to be.

I have a friend who is really going through a tough time with her kids ( who are the same age as mine btw) and they've never been on a REAL vacation. I invited them along, but with her situation, she'll have to stay Value (POP here we come!). So, Sandy and her kids, Jaslyn (will be 6) and Blayne (will be 2) will be going with us and having a great time!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter