Gluten Free

Snack: Dole Whip

Restaurants: Boathouse, La Hacienda, Skipper Canteen

The chicken nuggets at Pinocchio's Village Haus (also available at Tomorrow Land Terrace I believe)

Snack - Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar

Counter Service - Satu'li Canteen, D-Lux Burger, Polite Pig

Full Service - Raglan Road, Sanaa

Skipper Canteen, 50's Prime Time for the fried chicken alone, and Grand Floridian Café. The rolls they serve there are amazing.

Biergarten was our family favorite when my kids were gluten free (among other things). They seemed to have the largest variety of items that were made without gluten from the start so we always had a lot of options.

I don't remember the brand, but there have been little packs of gluten free chocolate chip cookies in Disney packaging that I really enjoyed. Found them in resort QS locations and random shops in the parks.

I don't remember the brand, but there have been little packs of gluten free chocolate chip cookies in Disney packaging that I really enjoyed. Found them in resort QS locations and random shops in the parks.

Probably Enjoy Life brand. Those are now showing up repackaged as the "Snacks with Character" Disney line. FYI - be careful with those snacks. The savory/salty ones tend to be manufactured on shared equipment, but the sweet ones that I've seen so far - cookies and candy bars - are Enjoy Life brand, which is very safe.

AK--Definitely search out the churros at Nomad Lounge!!

EPCOT--If you like sushi/japanese both the QS Katsura Grill and TS Teppan Edo in EPCOT are good for GF.

DS-Frontera Cocina has always been one of our go-to's as they have a clearly labeled menu. Jaleo is also a unique dining experience and has a clearly labeled menu as well. Sprinkles has GF cupcakes. Morimoto has a lot of naturally GF items and can make some of their dishes GF with tamari.

Resorts--Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian is a nice spot for dinner with lots of seafood choices and GF fried calamari !!!

Probably Enjoy Life brand. Those are now showing up repackaged as the "Snacks with Character" Disney line. FYI - be careful with those snacks. The savory/salty ones tend to be manufactured on shared equipment, but the sweet ones that I've seen so far - cookies and candy bars - are Enjoy Life brand, which is very safe.

It definitely wasn't Enjoy Life as I never could stomach their products. But they change their brands now and then so I couldn't say what it is now.

Wow! I was worried I was going to be missing out a lot eating at Disney, but these suggestions are great! Thanks everyone.

Celiac here....and mostly suggestions for ADRs....

Animal Kingdom - Churros at Nomad Lounge. A MUST.

Epcot - Poutine at Le Cellier (if Via Napoli ever found a way to make GF pizza, I think this would be my epcot favorite, just from what I’ve seen)

Hollywood Studios - Breaded Buffalo Chicken Tender Appetizer at Sci Fi

Magic Kingdom - Breaded Fried Chicken at Skipper Canteen

Sanaa - Bread/Naan Service appetizer

Grand Floridian Cafe - Eggs Benedict on gf muffins

Gluten Free Mickey Waffles, literally anywhere.

That’s probably my best list for now. If I think of any others, I’ll edit.

Last edited:
Disney Springs
Erin McKenna's
Trying Raglan Road for the 1st time this trip-
I personally am so happy to get a burger on a bun at the hotels or parks.
Mickey waffles too
Hollywood Studio
Woody's Lunchbox- I think it's a beef brisket sandwich
My daughter also gf gets the grilled cheese.

Magic Kingdom
Pinocchio's pizza is good
Lefous Brew @ Gastons
Cosmic Rays
Nachos at Pecos Bill's

Epcot
Sampling around the world

I'll just note Erin McKenna's really seems to be a love it or hate it place.

Those who love it cannot imagine life without it.

Those others (like me) find it dry and tasteless. It was when it was "Babycakes NYC" (here in NYC) and my experience with her stuff during a dessert party just proved to me that nothing improved with Florida water. I will happily use my calories for Mickey bars and Dole Whips all day before I'll go there.

Flourless chocolate cake - we've gotten it at Mama Melroses, The Wave, and the bakery case at Contempo Cafe. In the parks, Mickey bars or soft serve ice cream - check the ingredient book, but DH (celiac disease) gets strawberry sundaes at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland and has never had a problem.

I'll just note Erin McKenna's really seems to be a love it or hate it place.

Those who love it cannot imagine life without it.

Those others (like me) find it dry and tasteless. It was when it was "Babycakes NYC" (here in NYC) and my experience with her stuff during a dessert party just proved to me that nothing improved with Florida water. I will happily use my calories for Mickey bars and Dole Whips all day before I'll go there.

I agree. It's the only baked good that I have ever spit out it was so bad. There was no flavor other then a chemical taste.

Replying to stalk.
Also, can anyone vouch for the cross contamination risk of the pizzas? I would enjoy some but don't want to risk getting sick, not sure how the ovens are situated there.

Disney Springs
Erin McKenna's
Trying Raglan Road for the 1st time this trip-
I personally am so happy to get a burger on a bun at the hotels or parks.
Mickey waffles too
Hollywood Studio
Woody's Lunchbox- I think it's a beef brisket sandwich
My daughter also gf gets the grilled cheese.
Are the burger buns and bread for grilled cheese good? I’ve tried so many gf rolls that were so bad I ended up just throwing them out anyway

As for the rolls, burger buns and bread…they are pretty bad. We are here now. DD has celiac, the rest of the family eats GF by choice, just to keep the table safe for her. The tapioca rolls at the sit down restaurants are chewy and dense. The bread and buns are sweet, chewy, and stick to your teeth.
That being said, we have dined at one sit-down place and one quick service place each day since 06/05, with zero cross-contamination issues.
The “brazi bites” at Skipper Canteen made me look up a new recipe, so I could revamp my recipe at home…cassava flour plus tapioca flour, who new that mixture could be so awesome?!?!
We have dined at: Narcoosee’s, Topolinos for breakfast, Sanaa, Nomad Lounge, Tiffins, Skipper Canteen, Cosmic Rays, Pinocchio’s Pizza House, Coral Reef, California Grill, Regal Eagle (quick service), and still have Be Our Guest and Whispering Canyon to come. If anyone wants and insight on any of those as GF with celiac, just ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter