Gluten free

nuts

Lover of Disney, Family Guy, and all around good p
Does Via Napoli offer a gluten free crust option?

They do not offer gluten free pizza, but they have gluten free pasta and many other gluten free options on the menu.

They do not offer gluten free pizza, but they have gluten free pasta and many other gluten free options on the menu.

My question would be if they have a dedicated kitchen for that where the food comes directly from it without going near the pizza ovens and such because the last time I was there (before I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy) it didn't seem that the pasta was prepared in a different area. And there was a LOT of flour.

Honestly even with their options, I'd skip it if cross-contamination is remotely an issue. Because short of having a totally clean and separate kitchen where the food is brought directly from there with no exposure to the main one, there's going to be cross-contamination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter