Gluttoberfest: Food and Wine 2009 - Updated 12/24 (Review is complete!)

Thanks for all the great reviews Lori! I really enjoyed them!

Each time I tell myself, why write these reports? But when I'm finally done, I am happy that I did it. Thanks for reading. :flower3:

And I'm all caught up, and sorry to see it end. Your rating system is/was my most favorite of all. The drunk minstrel is kind of my hero (to this day my brother and I toast with "Skumps!"), but adding King Hubert with the fish was really the cherry on top.:rotfl:

Great reviews!!:cheer2:

Thanks for your wonderful reviews Other Briar!:cool1:

Thanks from one Briar to another. ;)

And I'm all caught up, and sorry to see it end. Your rating system is/was my most favorite of all. The drunk minstrel is kind of my hero (to this day my brother and I toast with "Skumps!"), but adding King Hubert with the fish was really the cherry on top.:rotfl:

Great reviews!!:cheer2:

King Hubert was part of my inspiration. Mostly the drunken minstrel kept with the theme of the trip. ;)

Great reviews Lori! Thanks for taking the time to do them!

Glad you read them, Heather. :goodvibes

I finally read your report. Very good. Glad you like the New Orleans food again. Abita is probably my favorite all around beer.

I finally read your report. Very good. Glad you like the New Orleans food again. Abita is probably my favorite all around beer.

Hey Todd, thanks for reading!

But they had to take away those li'l bottles o' Tabasco. I know a lot of people who were really disappointed by that. At least the food was still consistently tasty at the kiosk. And Purple Haze is a heckuva good beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter