GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

Glendamax

<font color=blue>LOVES Old English Roses china at
All rise! Dis Vet comming through! :cool1:
(Wearing sash, tiara, and holding roses)

I'd like to thank the Tripadvisor site that led me to this board. All of the regulars who had mercy on me and did not abbreviate EVERYTHING in their trip reports, and tips; making feel like I needed a translator to use this site. I'd like to thank the one person who flamed me for stating that I hate total use of abbreviations - thanks to you, I appreciate everyone else's responses. I'd like to thank everyone who answered my questions WITHOUT sarcasm, even though they had been asked before - I promise to do the same.

Thanks to everyone who read and even responded to my first trip report. That was alot of work for a non-computer person like me, and I appreciate your responses. I was really nervous that no one would read it :blush:

Thanks to all the pros here who sent me private messages to help me post pictures, and other things, because I was too embarassed to ask in the "public" forum.

Finally, thanks for making me feel like less of an outsider here. Every "shout-out", and response is always appreciated. (cue GMAX theme music)

Thanks everyone! Respect the Lime! The DIS rules! (punches free hand in the air, then waves like the Queen of England)

Thank You! Looks like this will be a party of 2! Oh Well, I'm all dressed up, so let's dance anyway . . . :dancer: :rockband:

Thank you Smiley Bug and Munchkin for showing up to my celebration. You know what they say: less people, more food for us! Let's Dance!

party: :drinking1

Yes, the salad is on the table beside the buffet . . . Drinks are outside on the deck - help yourself! :thumbsup2

WHOO HOOO!!! Congrats to you Gmax, I can only hope when I am all growed up I can be as worthy of the Vet Status as you :worship: :thumbsup2

Sorry I am late to the party, the darn kids wanted attention. Got them locked in the cellar now though.... :lmao:

Lori

GlendaMax!!!! That OP was the funniest thing EVER!!! You've got style, baby!

Where do I put the dietPepsi and Chocolate Chip Cookies??? Yummmm, everything looks so nice!! You hired POOL BOYS? Nice touch!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I so cant wait to meet you for reals!

Glad you guys could join the party! Feel free to put the food/drinks you've bought anywhere you see a clear space.
NOTE: The pool boys can only be harassed by single women - yes, even if your kids are in the basement!

Please feel free to party w/o me for a few hours, I have to step out to make sure the mortgage gets paid, and the lights on the disco ball stays on. I'll see you all tonight!
(changing song from "Freak Out" :banana: to "Get Down On It" by Kool and the Gang, then dances out of the door)

Well done! Only another hundred or so for me. (as I look over my shoulder to check whether someone is walking by my office...) ;)

:cheer2: :cheer2: Congrats!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
Please don't forget us little people.... I'm almost there, too.... YEAH, right! :worship:

Congratulations!! :banana:

I've got a long way to go but I have high hopes that some day I too will be a veteran.

How do you become a Dis Veteran? I have over 900 posts and I thought Dis Veteran would show up automatically, then I thought maybe it was 1000 posts. Is there something I need to do to get "Dis Veteran" listed? TIA

And congrats GMAX! Way to go! :cheer2:

EDITED-NEVER MIND-I just figured it out! (I feel so stupid!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter