Going 'Home' To Dolphin Question

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
Given all the WDW resort hotels clustered near Epcot, it would seem that when we're leaving a park to go back to Dolphin, if there's not a S/D bus at the stop that we could jump any of the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach Club busses that are waiting and probably get back to Dolphin faster than if we waited for a S/D bus. Anyone ever put this to the test?

Bill From PA

i don't think the S/D have their own separate bus.
all the Epcot resorts are lumped together onto one bus route, except sometimes the Boardwalk has their own bus.

I think we almost always stopped at the Swan/Dolphin before heading to the Yacht Club/Beach Clubs. Only one time did I see a sign for a seperate bus to the Swan/Dolphin, and that was at the Magic Kingdom (a Sunday afternoon).

The only place where the S/D is seperate from the Y/B/BW is at the Magic Kingdom. And typically, both busses are dispatched at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter