Going Solo in 2020. I have 2 years to not make plans.

is this something you could do? a week solo.

• Yeah, that sounds fun.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No. I gotta go with a binch of goofy friends.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
The only thing I would like to do is reserve a room for a week. But its too early for that. I will arrange for a dining plan, and an all park pass. after that...nuthin. No plans, no reservations.

I will go around late January/early February to miss the crowds. The goal is to see the New Star Wars land.
I am expecting a 2-3 hour wait for each of the rides. so likely I will visit two days in a row and see one ride each day. These will be the only rides I will get a fast pass for.

the rest of the time I will be free to wander where I will. No dinner reservations, I will just eat wherever I end up getting hungry - there is always something good near by. sure I may not get into Be My Guest, but that's for groups anyways. single rider lines will be my fast pass.

I was last at the parks in 2013 and that how I did it. I loved every minute of it. I had the dining plan and always found a nice sit down restaurant every night without a single reservation.

This time I will not be tied to the parks all day, I will eat more at the hotels. A siesta sounds nice too.

It would be best to wait until it's closer to the dates that you want to go so you can get better prices on rooms. They have different specials all year long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter